• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
AtomicDynamite": Heyyyy guys just like to say one more thing before I leave. Croe, flok and bugman, you're the best owners I have ever meet, you have lead the clan so well (heart), Van and joel. Van your great at getting us Cb's but not so much pvp xD. Joel your just joel that's what I like about you man (heart). Grape, I never really talked that much to you but you seemed like a pretty cool guy :). Narwhall, Blazin, Pearlyy, iggy, rex, trex, lush and Killer.Narwhallfunny guy. Blazin well you always link me funny vids on yt :). Pearlyy your a wonderful Asian I love you (heart). Iggy your a great pvp man (heart). Rex the biggest trash talker I have met (heart). Lushh you seemed like a nice person. Killer I have not talk to you much but you seem Chill :). Jordy and tr. You too have always been there for me I love you guys cya (heart) (heart).
AtomicDynamite": Anyways goodbye apex for now, hopefully I can get unbanned. I've had a good run byeeeeeee friends (heidy)

From Atomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci