• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Hey Apex.

I would like to say sorry on behalf of my older self. I was an extremely abusive person back in the day, and hopefully you can forgive me for what has happened over an entire year ago. I used to give players in your clan a hard time, because of what I had heard from clans such as Blitz, Fade, Phoenix etc.

I hope you know, when I kingson. Say sorry, I mean it.

Aside from that, I think this clan has the ability to go extremely far in the MCGamer community, and I would like to wish you guys good luck.

Cheerleader?

Levi/kingson.
I don't intend for this response to be starting flame. However, like 3 days ago you came onto apex ts and criticised me for applying. You've been perma banned from mcsg and the reasons, honestly, are just shameful on your part.

Dahansi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Apex.

I would like to say sorry on behalf of my older self. I was an extremely abusive person back in the day, and hopefully you can forgive me for what has happened over an entire year ago. I used to give players in your clan a hard time, because of what I had heard from clans such as Blitz, Fade, Phoenix etc.

I hope you know, when I kingson. Say sorry, I mean it.

Aside from that, I think this clan has the ability to go extremely far in the MCGamer community, and I would like to wish you guys good luck.

Cheerleader?

Levi/kingson.
Fade never said anything bad to about Apex even though we smack talk to them for a year after we won against them. Anyway you weren't even around when #Blitz was alive lol

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't intend for this response to be starting flame. However, like 3 days ago you came onto apex ts and criticised me for applying. You've been perma banned from mcsg and the reasons, honestly, are just shameful on your part.
That was then, this is now, I am not condemning his actions but people can change their mindset in a near-instant. What happened in the past shouldn't be relevant to what he is doing now- apologising.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
That was then, this is now, I am not condemning his actions but people can change their mindset in a near-instant. What happened in the past shouldn't be relevant to what he is doing now- apologising.
You're right, of course, but permanent bans are permanent for a reason.

Levitateing

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't been on the Apex ts in a week or two. And it is your decision whether to apply or not. I do not have a problem. If people are impersonating me on the Apex teamspeak, ask them to show their account before believing them...

Levitateing

Platinum
Reaction score
ily babe

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mayo
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 389/2279 :/
Wins/Total Games (New): 53/193 :)
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Negative.
Past clans (if any): Integrity.

I've always wanted to join Apex even before I quit. I have good relations with a lot of the au community and just excited to get back into the swing of things, hopefully with progressing Apex.

-Nathan//Mayo

Last edited:

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mayo
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 389/2279 :/
Wins/Total Games (New): 53/193 :)
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Negative.
Past clans (if any): Integrity.

I've always wanted to join Apex even before I quit. I have good relations with a lot of the au community and just excited to get back into the swing of things, hopefully with progressing Apex.

-Nathan//Mayo
I regret to inform you that you have been accepted for trial. Come onto the teamspeak for your waiting rank and your trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci