• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that @Twilight, you're managing Apex superbly (As I guess you always have). All other clans should treat Apex as a role model clan. Look at the way that Twilight is replying to applicants, If someone gets denied for the clan he's giving them a reason, he's using good grammar/spelling when replying to applicants (It makes the clan look more professional), he's also quoting multiple applicants in the same post when accepting/denying them because double-posting is against the rules and it makes the thread look bad. I think all of these things have contributed to making Apex quite successful.

So yeah, good job Apex. If you're new to running a clan I recommend you take a look at this thread for ideas on how to reply to your applicants and run your clan :)
noob

War_Turtl3s

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that @Twilight, you're managing Apex superbly (As I guess you always have). All other clans should treat Apex as a role model clan. Look at the way that Twilight is replying to applicants, If someone gets denied for the clan he's giving them a reason, he's using good grammar/spelling when replying to applicants (It makes the clan look more professional), he's also quoting multiple applicants in the same post when accepting/denying them because double-posting is against the rules and it makes the thread look bad. I think all of these things have contributed to making Apex quite successful.

So yeah, good job Apex. If you're new to running a clan I recommend you take a look at this thread for ideas on how to reply to your applicants and run your clan :)
I agree. 3 Cheers for Omastar !!! Hip hip HORAY!

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Lord_Of_World4
Wins/Total Games: 332 / 2242
Skype name: lordawesomeman4
Game rank: 939
Past bans (if any): Yes, bans for abuse.
Past clans (if any): Hurricanes (US clan long ago, Maljack was in it with me and we were on Clan Wars), Mentuky and I'm pretty sure Mentuky REBORN. I know there are others, but it was so long since I was banned, I'll search through my history and try and find some I was in.

Sounds like a very cool clan to join, and I know you're all really good :D

Last edited:

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: legosean10
Wins/Total Games: I have won 94 games out of about 440
Skype name: legosean9
Game rank: #7080 (or so)
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): none

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score

Different between Apex and phoenix, we have more people asking
"What are my chances if I apply"
"Will you guys decline me straight away?"
"Do you guys still like me, will you accept me?"

Than actually applying to the clan xD

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SquidMan9
Wins/Total Games: 370/1536
Skype name: squidman_
Game rank: #772