• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does it need a US division
because it does ;-; here, this is what I sent croe

Hey, if you ever wanted to start a US divison of Apex I would run it :) As of right now I feel that this clan is not known much outside of AU. I believe that if we started a US division the clan would be more known like the forgotten. I'd love if this were to happen as I do not get a fantastic connection as I bet other US players would love to join Apex but can't due to the internet lag. I feel that if Apex made a US division then you guys would be more succussful then ever before. I know you may be concerened about this idea about reasons, as I would love to hear them and fix them. P.S. I am a faboulous thread maker :3

I hope you liked my idea, as I bet it has been brought up before, I bet it would be great.
-Jess

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
because it does ;-; here, this is what I sent croe

Hey, if you ever wanted to start a US divison of Apex I would run it :) As of right now I feel that this clan is not known much outside of AU. I believe that if we started a US division the clan would be more known like the forgotten. I'd love if this were to happen as I do not get a fantastic connection as I bet other US players would love to join Apex but can't due to the internet lag. I feel that if Apex made a US division then you guys would be more succussful then ever before. I know you may be concerened about this idea about reasons, as I would love to hear them and fix them. P.S. I am a faboulous thread maker :3

I hope you liked my idea, as I bet it has been brought up before, I bet it would be great.
-Jess
Yeah we don't really need to be well known outside of AU since most of us only play on the AU servers and it would require a lot of work to manage another division. There are plenty of good US clans you could probably apply for

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah we don't really need to be well known outside of AU since most of us only play on the AU servers and it would require a lot of work to manage another division. There are plenty of good US clans you could probably apply for
I'd manage it ;-;
Also there is actally not many good/experienced US clans out there. Theres lots of new ones that I'd rather not apply for.

reggieveggie1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Declined, you have been kicked from Apex before after you abused someone on the forums

Declined, you have a bad history with too many Apex members

Declined, you don't meet the win requirement
2 more wins and i have a chance?

HydroXBlazer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HydroXBlazer
Wins/Total Games: 312/1427
Skype name: HydroXBlazer
Game rank: 1284
Past bans (if any): No
Past clans (if any): #Blaze, #StormZ, #Burn, #Cyber

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd manage it ;-;
Also there is actally not many good/experienced US clans out there. Theres lots of new ones that I'd rather not apply for.
Try;
US Rebels
US Forgotten
Titans
Sovereign
The Volts

The list goes on and on, clearly apex doesn't want a US division please take it to a PM.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HydroXBlazer
Wins/Total Games: 312/1427
Skype name: HydroXBlazer
Game rank: 1284
Past bans (if any): No
Past clans (if any): #Blaze, #StormZ, #Burn, #Cyber
Declined, you don't meet the age requirement

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati
Wins/Total Games: 174/2620 (i was a noob until early this year)like i built house out of dirt and thought i was legendary)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1
Game rank: regular (when i start working ill get diamond)
Past bans (if any): once: spam
Past clans (if any): Cookies, #Cyber (others i was only in for most 3 days then they disbanded

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati
Wins/Total Games: 174/2620 (i was a noob until early this year)like i built house out of dirt and thought i was legendary)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1
Game rank: regular (when i start working ill get diamond)
Past bans (if any): once: spam
Past clans (if any): Cookies, #Cyber (others i was only in for most 3 days then they disbanded
Declined, you don't meet the win requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci