• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hola amigos! I would like to announce that we are extremely lonely and open for recruits. What does this mean for you? Apply, apply, APPLY! If you're interested in joining the clan then please send us an application. Also, if you have not been responded to in a past application then please re-apply! We would be happy to see some bright new faces joining the Apexian comradeship ^.^

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hola amigos! I would like to announce that we are extremely lonely and open for recruits. What does this mean for you? Apply, apply, APPLY! If you're interested in joining the clan then please send us an application. Also, if you have not been responded to in a past application then please re-apply! We would be happy to see some bright new faces joining the Apexian comradeship ^.^
TL;DR - If you are cool apply for Apex

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lebron12
Wins/Total Games: 340/3748
Skype name: kgh-radionz
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor
Past bans (if any): None.
Past clans (if any): Phoenix, Dauntless, Destiny

I might add that I am getting a new PC on Boxing Day which will greatly improve my PvP as I play at around 20 frames currently.

rex8298806

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:rex8298806
Wins/Total Games:536/3954
Skype name: rex8298806 should work, if not teerex has me
Game rank (donor, mod): I am Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): About 13 months ago I was banned for BSM, at the time I didn't know how to play and I didn't realize that BSM was a bannable mod, Around 8 or 9 months ago I was banned for abuse (I was getting bullied but I didn't take screenshots to prove anything) : (
Past clans (if any): Desire, Citrus
Extra: I recently took a break from MCSG for 2 months and started playing a game called CS:GO, as I played it my aim was improved and I have became more strategic when I play. I also feel that i have matured since I was last on MCSG and I am prepared to settle any disputes I may have had with any of the clan members in Apex.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Also, for the next week or so I will be replying to all applications at approximately 7pm QLD time. This is to convenience applicants and ensure you get a response! c:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lebron12
Wins/Total Games: 340/3748
Skype name: kgh-radionz
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor
Past bans (if any): None.
Past clans (if any): Phoenix, Dauntless, Destiny

I might add that I am getting a new PC on Boxing Day which will greatly improve my PvP as I play at around 20 frames currently.
You have been Accepted for trial! Please visit us on the Apex teamspeak or message me on skype for further information.
Minecraft IGN:rex8298806
Wins/Total Games:536/3954
Skype name: rex8298806 should work, if not teerex has me
Game rank (donor, mod): I am Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): About 13 months ago I was banned for BSM, at the time I didn't know how to play and I didn't realize that BSM was a bannable mod, Around 8 or 9 months ago I was banned for abuse (I was getting bullied but I didn't take screenshots to prove anything) : (
Past clans (if any): Desire, Citrus
Extra: I recently took a break from MCSG for 2 months and started playing a game called CS:GO, as I played it my aim was improved and I have became more strategic when I play. I also feel that i have matured since I was last on MCSG and I am prepared to settle any disputes I may have had with any of the clan members in Apex.
You have been Accepted for trial! Please visit us on the Apex teamspeak or message me on skype for further information (the repetition is real).

JackMario101

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JackMario101
Wins/Total Games: 420/4022
Skype name: I'll tell you on TS
Game rank (donor, mod): Plat
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): #Instinct #Lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online