• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

HS_Finest

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HS_Finest and RectionPvP I have HS_Finest away
Wins/Total Games: HS_Finest 893/68500, RectionPvP 22/128
Skype name: hs_finestmc
Game rank (donor, mod): no
Past bans (if any): nope
Past clans (if any): Aftermath, Lynx and some others

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
I doubt you have played 68 500 games.. xD

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Mind = blown

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank c: (just for a future note. If you have your age as '13' I am able to decipher you will be turning 14 c; )

APPLICATION: I am very sorry, if this comes as a waste of time.. But the time I had left for, gave me some time to think.
Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Wins/Total Games: 1066/3866? - I was pretty rusty, but I am getting back up there now.
Skype name: jacktehswegR - New one.
Game rank (donor, mod): DONOR_PLATINUM
Past bans (if any): I have been banned once, or twice, I would rather not discuss them here.. You may ask me privately, though.
Past clans (if any): I have been in a few. E.g: #Blitz, #NuggetZ, #Hydra, #Synergy.
Unfortunately for now you have been Declined. My recommendation would be for you to be (remain) active on the Apex Teamspeak. Due to your exceedingly low age, of course it will be difficult for you to join. However, if all of the members are comfortable with talking to you it could be a possibility.

Minecraft IGN: KK_7402
Wins/Total Games: 323/3646
Skype name: rekt78
Game rank (donor, mod): Donor- Platinum
Past bans (if any): once for block glitching
Past clans (if any): its been a while and I can't really remember
Unfortunately for now you have been Declined. My recommendation would be for you to be active on the Apex Teamspeak. You do not meet out age requirement. However, you could possibly be allowed an exception depending on your maturity.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: w0lfgang11
Wins/Total Games: 324 / 3393
Skype name: w0lfgang11 minecraft
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): no,
Past clans (if any): #Aftermath
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank and be trialed c:

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank c: (just for a future note. If you have your age as '13' I am able to decipher you will be turning 14 c; )

Unfortunately for now you have been Declined. My recommendation would be for you to be (remain) active on the Apex Teamspeak. Due to your exceedingly low age, of course it will be difficult for you to join. However, if all of the members are comfortable with talking to you it could be a possibility.

Unfortunately for now you have been Declined. My recommendation would be for you to be active on the Apex Teamspeak. You do not meet out age requirement. However, you could possibly be allowed an exception depending on your maturity.
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank and be trialed c:

Double post by mod plzzz

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I Exquisite Officer challenge you to a cb the only reason we are cbing you is because I'm leaving minecraft forever until a certain time and so i want the last day with my clan to be a spectacular one :). Skype: theawsomenizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci