• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

camohobic

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: camohobic
Wins/Total Games: 720/4360 (I got back from holidays and my computer was broken, I am only getting 20 fps. Going to fix it soon.)
Skype name: camohobic (Leaders of the clan already have me.)
Game rank: #298
Past bans (if any): 1 for abuse and 1 for hacking. (While I was away on holidays someone was on my account without my permission. I used this website that my friend told me and it says it will change my MineCraft username, it was a scam. They now have my MineCraft details.
Past clans (if any): (Not disbanded): Phoenix, NuggetZ
(Disbanded): I ran my own clan for a while and it was going pretty good until all of my members left and I had to disband it. That was #Nekk. RiZe, Blitz, Toxic - which merged. That is all.

I know that I stuffed up in the past and that I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't want me. But I will just say that I am trying my hardest to earn back that trust. I am sorry if I ever put any of you down and I would never do it again. I say hi to all you guys when I see you and I am not trying to be unfriendly. All I want is for people to like me and now that I see how important it is to have good relationships with everyone. Thankyou.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wins/Total Games: 720/4360 (I got back from holidays and my computer was broken, I am only getting 20 fps. Going to fix it soon.)
Past bans (if any): 1 for abuse and 1 for hacking. (While I was away on holidays someone was on my account without my permission. I used this website that my friend told me and it says it will change my MineCraft username, it was a scam. They now have my MineCraft details.
(Disbanded): I ran my own clan for a while and it was going pretty good until all of my members left and I had to disband it. That was #Nekk. RiZe, Blitz, Toxic - which merged. That is all.

I know that I stuffed up in the past and that I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't want me. But I will just say that I am trying my hardest to earn back that trust. I am sorry if I ever put any of you down and I would never do it again. I say hi to all you guys when I see you and I am not trying to be unfriendly. All I want is for people to like me and now that I see how important it is to have good relationships with everyone. Thankyou.
I believe Camohobic is very legitimate about this application, he is now a changed man and regrets his past decisions. He would highly appreciate it if you allowed him the honour to be in his favourite Minecraft clan, thank you,

Darkrai.

camohobic

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe Camohobic is very legitimate about this application, he is now a changed man and regrets his past decisions. He would highly appreciate it if you allowed him the honour to be in his favourite Minecraft clan, thank you,

Darkrai.
Thankyou for the support Darkrai, means alot.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score

Darkrai.
I agree with darkrai202, he shows a great potential of skills and he has shown respect to others i have seen it so has other players he deserves to get a trial at least since he as grown tremendously. Good on you camohobic - TheSquidz

SweggyBear

Tribute
Reaction score

I belive he derserve's a chance, he is a great person and player of the MCgamer community, I say let me in! :)

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
I belive he derserve's a chance, he is a great person and player of the MCgamer community, I say let me in! :)
I agree with darkrai202, he shows a great potential of skills and he has shown respect to others i have seen it so has other players he deserves to get a trial at least since he as grown tremendously. Good on you camohobic - TheSquidz

Darkrai.
True that gurls

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: usmoothie
Wins/Total Games: 201/2500
Skype name: usmoothie
Game rank:#3445
Past bans (if any): abuse
Past clans (if any): Hydra, Toxic, Era and some others

look I know my ratio doesnt seem like im a good player but ive gotten pretty much all of those 200 wins recently in about a 2 months and I am a very good player now as I wasnt ages ago and if you could just trial me that would be amazing :) I know a lot of the players in this clan and am good friends with them and would love to play with them! :D ill accept your decision.

Jodor6570

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: julianpaladin
Wins/Total Games: 508/1868
Skype name: jodor6570
Game rank: 669
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): Toxic, Era, Blitz, Blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci