• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I am reapplying, cause I now CAN be active :) (Not guaranteeing I will be)
Minecraft IGN: Triipiing/Sovereign
Microphone/Headset: Ye
Got Slack/TS: yes.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): plat
Past bans (If Any): almost 2 years ago I got banned for bsm
Past clans (If Any): randy ones.
PvP strengths: idk rod
PvP weaknesses: slow click
Ratio: 1/8
How often have you played with any members: i play with vansity everyday
Why should we choose you for Apex: cause I miss clans.
Anything you would like to add: vansity is my bf.
You've been accepted as a trial member. Please come on the TS to receive your rank and to get to know the rest of the members and trial members.

Minecraft IGN: Zoppy
Microphone/Headset: Yessir
Got Slack/TS: I will get Slack if needed but I do not have it for the time being
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold
Past bans (If Any): None
Past clans (If Any): Haunted, Ascendancy, Oblivion
PvP strengths: I feel like I shine when it comes to secondaries: I can pull off some pretty decent bow shots and can FnS decently
PvP weaknesses: 1.8 melee kind of messed me up, I was never too good at melee but with the new update and the weird hit registration, I can't pull off as many combos as before
Ratio: 590:3900 = 1:6.5, although I haven't played after the reset because my computer was broken from last friday to late yesterday. Now that it is fixed, I can play today.
How often have you played with any members: I was a Trivium app when Ceroria and Radiant were members so we played some games together. Also, Ceroria, Croe, and I were teamed in the Deception Games 2.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I have a decent amount of experience in this game and I am a fast learner so I would pick up on what to do quickly.
Anything you would like to add: Although I have recently quit and left the community, this is my last stand, so to speak. I play League pretty much exclusively but will play MC now that I have reason to. Although my prospects of getting accepted are slim, I would love to learn the ways of Croe and Soul as such impactful people and leader to the community, whether it is as applicant or member. Thank you for reading.

My computer was fixed FO REAL this time so I will actually be able to play without it turning off every 5 minutes.
You've been accepted as a trial member. Please come on the TS to receive your rank and to get to know the rest of the members and trial members.

Minecraft IGN: The IGN I use the most is Mendetta.
Microphone/Headset: Yes, the microphone I have is a Turtle Beach. The quality isn't that bad, so you will be able to understand me during clan battles and clan stuff ;)
Got Slack/TS: I have both :)
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): I have Gold Donor, I'm pretty sure it will run out in about 2 months!
Past bans (If Any): I only have 1 ban. There was a person in-game targeting me and my buddy then saying "rekt and ez" so I just got really mad. But I wont flame on MCSG again :p Sorry for me being very immature back then and I really didnt mean it.
Past clans (If Any):
Dɪᴠɪɴɪᴛʏ Dᴇxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ Sʏɴᴇʀɢʏ Sᴀғʏʀᴇ Eʟᴜsɪᴠᴇ Eɴᴠʏ
Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ Oᴜᴛsᴇᴛ TʜᴇIᴍᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ Aᴜʀᴀ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ Pᴀʀɢᴏɴ
PvP strengths: Using the fishing rod to my advantage, also I know what i'm doing when it comes to Team fights ECT.
PvP weaknesses: I always struggle when I try to take a 1v5+ and if there is a hacker/toggler in the game it's kinda hard for me to fight and "kill" that person.
Ratio: Currently I have a 1/6 - 9/39
How often have you played with any members: I play with Akame and sometimes with Soul back in the day,but I want to have good chemistry with all the clan members~
Why should we choose you for Apex: Like I just mentioned, I really want to have great chemistry with the clan and also have fun and enjoy my time in the clan. I would like to help with clan battles and get scrims for Apex.
Anything you would like to add: Hopefully my second attempt is alright as my first was kinda lazy. Thanks for reading.

[Fixed Application]
You've been put into pending. Please wait a bit longer for a response.

Minecraft IGN:
Scout / HornyScout
HornyScout will be my clan battle account.

Microphone/Headset:
Razer Kraken 7.1

Got Slack/TS:
I have TS, but I really don't know what Slack is, so you guys will have to help me with that.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod):

Platinum Donor

Past bans (If Any):

I am currently banned on my alt account for inappropriate name, HornyScout, even though I shouldn't be banned because a mod told me that I shouldn't be worried and won't be banned. I posted a ban dispute and hopefully I will be unbanned soon.
Also, I've been banned for hacking, but don't worry, I didn't hack. It was the time when the ncp glitch was still a thing(1st March). Every click was registering as a hit and you could get mad combos on everyone.

Past clans (If Any):

I'm currently in TriviumEU, one of the best EU clans right now, and I've been in a few US clans before. The US clans I've been in were Triton and Valiance. I've also been in some EU clans, which are Trivium, Horcrux, Conclave and Strawhats.

PvP strengths:

I'm good at teamwork and supportive play. I'm also decent with bow and good in sword fights.

PvP weaknesses:

I'm bad at running away and people can set me on fire pretty easily.

Ratio:

My current ratio is 14/30, almost 1/2.
My old ratio was 1190/5439.

How often have you played with any members:

I haven't played with any of the members, but since my friend Tranzio is joining this clan, so am I.

Why should we choose you for Apex:

You should choose me because I have a lot of experience with clans since I was a leader of 3 clans.

Anything you would like to add:

As I said before, I am currently in TriviumEU but I will still be able to play for you guys in regular clan battles / scrims. I hope that this will not affect my chances of being accepted.

Minecraft IGN:
Intentional & Felicityy

Microphone/Headset:
My previous headset broke, so I'm using a simple headset called Creative HS-720 for now. Getting a new and better one for my birthday

Got Slack/TS:
I do have TS, but I don't have Slack

Platinum donor

Past bans (If Any):
None

Past clans (If Any):
US: Valiance & Legacy EU: Current owner of Phoenix

PvP strengths:
I'd say I'm pretty decent with rodspamming, I tend to always hit my rodhits, and I pull off some really good combos. I'm decent with the f&s, and I am alright with the bow, as I hit a lot of my shots. I'm also a really good team player, considering I've lead my clan for 20 months now

PvP weaknesses:
I'm not the best runner and sometimes I may get lit a bit easily on fire.

Ratio:
Before reset: Intentional: 794/2846 & Felicityy: 437/2184
After reset: Intentional: 3/9 & Felicityy: 0/1

I have played a bit with Gentle, Ceroria, Tranzio and Allows.

I am a great team player, considering I've been leading my clan for 20 months. I'm a nice and chill guy, I don't rage over the game. I think I could get a long with you guys pretty well

Even though I am from the EU region, I can still play on the US servers, I get about 150ms ping.

Minecraft IGN: Aruveth
Microphone/Headset: Razer Kraken
Got Slack/TS: Yeh
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Donor (Plat)
Past bans (If Any): Nope I play by the rules :)
Past clans (If Any): Omega, Outset, Evasive, Olympians, Ancient, Desteria
PvP strengths: Rod, FnS, Bow Lock, Bow Spam
PvP weaknesses: Hackers
Ratio: 1/6 (Boosting teamers ruining my ratio :(. Before reset 500/2500 on all accounts combined. I am better than my stats show)
How often have you played with any members: I have played with most of trials and I have teamed with 2/3 owners
Why should we choose youfor Apex:Because I am nice and I respect everyone I play by the rules and I don't take cheap shots. I don't judge by age race or religion
Anything you would like toadd: I really like croe and flok :)

Edit: I will be sure to hop on the ts ASAP!

Minecraft IGN: Fusionnuggets | Flozo
Microphone/Headset: Yes.
Got Slack/TS: I have TS, not quite sure what slack is.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Donor on my main.
Past bans (If Any): Nope
Past clans (If Any): Haunted, Curse, many others... ;~;
PvP strengths: Decent with the sword, mainly a support player though.
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Ratio: 2/3
How often have you played with any members: I know a few trials but that doesn't really count.
Why should we choose you for Apex: Well, I've led clans in the past so I think I have good clan knowledge, I've also been in the clan community for well over a year. Most people think of me as a kind person (I hope) and overall I think people will get along with me!
Anything you would like to add: I thoroughly enjoy your presence around my forehead c: Also, I wont be on the ts today sorry.

APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:zypes
Microphone/Headset:zypes mic
Got Slack/TS: zypes has ts
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): yes
Past bans (If Any): once upon a time
Past clans (If Any): zypes clan
PvP strengths: killing people
PvP weaknesses: dying
Ratio: zypes level ratio
How often have you played with any members: a bunch
Why should we choose you for Apex: im zypes
Anything you would like to add: i'm bored and want to try apex out lol
You've been declined. Don't reapply

APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: Equities (Camalops/ Austin)
Microphone/Headset: Ye
Got Slack/TS: Ye
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Platinum
Past bans (If Any): Nope
Past clans (If Any): Eternity, Divine, Prodigious (Old Player)
PvP strengths: Crits, Jitter Clicks, Rod Spam, Bow, FnS
PvP weaknesses: Hackers, teams of 4, water fights
Ratio: 1/4 on my new account, and a 1/9 on my old one (Camalops-Old, Equities-New)
How often have you played with any members: A lot.... I know almost all of them
Why should we choose you for Apex: I am a good player, I have gotten better from the past, im chill, and Im not rude :)
Anything you would like to add: Plz Don't disband xD

Will's Application
-
Minecraft IGN

Agilities, Equalite (Past IGN- WATIII)
-
-
Microphone/Headset

SteelSeries Siberia Elite
-
Got Slack/TS

Yes, i'm familiar, with Skype and Teamspeak. I will be consistently active, and try my best to keep the clan reputation pristine.
-
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod)

Diamond Donor. I have other accounts that can be used as is needed.
-
Past bans (If Any)

N/A
-
Past clans (If Any)

Rivals, The Beginning, Triology, Exodus.
-
PvP strengths

I find myself to be a very experienced and humbled player. I enjoy it and hope to be useful.
-
PvP weaknesses

I sometimes play too offensive, I will try to the best of my abilities to learn from my mistakes in future scenarios.
-
Ratio

Legacy/Current
Agilities 1.9k-5.2k/6-8
Equalite 54-62/0-0
-
How often have you played with any members

I have tried to be active to the best of my ability for the past hour. I look forward to being active and building teamwork with members.
-
Why should we choose you for Apex

Because I believe like a stand out in many ways with maturity, respect, and experience.
-
Anything you would like to add

I look forward to meeting you guys :)

Minecraft IGN: Alkalize, formally robbiemcfadden97
Microphone/Headset: I have a Blue Yeti and Soul's by Ludacris :)
Got Slack/TS: Not quit sure what slack is, But I have teamspeak and skype
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): I currently have gold donor
Past bans (If Any): On this account, I have yet to be banned. On my prior account, I was banned 2 years ago for hacking and abuse I believe.
Past clans (If Any): Triology, Vortex, Insidious/Valor, Others.
PvP strengths: I am quite efficient with the bow and playing rather defensive. I'm also decent with sword PvP, and playing intelligently.
PvP weaknesses: Playing too defensively, perhaps "baiting" teammates a little.
Ratio: On main account 1000/6000
How often have you played with any members: Well, at this moment there aren't any actual members, but I know most if not all of the trials, and have spoken to soul a few times back in the summer.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm a mature, very likable guy who enjoys play MCSG. I've been playing in clans for over a year, with the exception of a few breaks, and have never found a sustainable clan which is actually a well structured, well functioning team. I've been through many inconsistent clans that had flashes among the top of the MCSG community, but have shortly after disbanded due to internal issues. With a stable set of leaders as yourselves, I believe I would be able to benefit the clan in terms of PvP, and myself in staying in a stable clan.
Anything you would like to add: I look forward to meeting all the members and leaders of the clan, and hope that this clan rises to the top of the PvP spectrum.
My account (robbiemcfadden97) I changed to "VortexRob". I can change this name on the 7th.

Minecraft IGN:
Evermore/EvermoreHD
Microphone/Headset:
Yes, I have both items of decent quality.
Got Slack/TS:
Yes, I have used Skype and TS very frequently throughout the months; I can be active as necessary.
I currently have iron donor on my account "Evermore", which I would be using for battles/scrims.
Past bans (If Any):
Unfortunately, I have one 7 day ban on my record for admitting to damage indicators due to this thread that I made: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/block-damage-indicators.170825/
Past clans (If Any):
1. Rivals (v1 and v2) - Amazing clan led by cf918 and Sportz. We were a very skillful in our prime, but unfortunately fell to inactivity and eventually disbanded.
2. Salvation - Another great clan led by TruDairy that rebanded after the disbandment of Rivals v1. It only was active for a few weeks before disbanding, but it was fun while it lasted
Valor - Led by SertifiedBlocks; Very underrated clan at the time, but fun people.
Valhalla/Phoenix US - Under the alias of kauffman8028. These clans were led by the infamous shanrrbananrr, and she was actually quite a proficient leader. At its prime, we were definitely one of the Top 5 clans.
Valiance - Basically a rebandment of Rivals led by Sportz made specifically for Clan Wars. It lasted around a month, but unfortunately we lost to Destiny in Clan Wars and disbanded shortly after.
PvP strengths:
My biggest strength is my sword-fighting capabilities; I am also quite good at utilizing the fishing rod and decent with the bow.
PvP weaknesses:
Sometimes I play too offensively and take fights that I do not win. However, I am actively trying to fix this and getting better every day c:
Ratio:
On my EvermoreHD account, I was 1477 wins out of 4664, which is around a 30% win/games played ratio.
At the moment, I do not feel that I know the members of this clan well; however, I hope to speak with them and play with them throughout the following weeks.
I feel that I would be a good asset to this clan; I have been playing in clans for over a year now and I feel that I have accumulated experience and skill throughout the time. I have never left a clan before and I have been looking for a clan that will last a while and I hope to find my home in Apex.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys on TS throughout the following days c;

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score

You've been declined. Don't reapply

Suppose a lot of copy and paste XD thanks coming rn

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My main account; Dynasties (Iron) will most likely be the one I'll be using most often.
Microphone/Headset: Razer Krakens
Got Slack/TS: Yes, my slack name is identical to my ign.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): I have Iron donor.
Past bans (If Any): Nope.
Past clans (If Any): Yes :

• Divinity,v2 - Co-Owner
    • Forsaken/Derelicta - Elite
    • Heaven - Leader
    • Envy - Founder
    • Trostetic - Elite
    • Crimson - Elite
    • Eternity - Member
    • React - Member
    • Divine - Member
    • Triton - Member
    • Prodigious - Member

PvP strengths: My strengths in pvp being : Rod , Sword PvP, Combos, Running, & Land/Plain area fights.
PvP weaknesses: People using bows against me, water fights, & enclosed areas.
Ratio: My ratio (with all my accounts in the past, and present) adding up to be somewhere around a .2 - .3
How often have you played with any members: I have played with countless numbers of trial members, although full members of the clan I have not.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I think you should consider me in the acceptance into Apex because I'm a fairly decent pvper, I withstand my ground in fights. As well I've been in numbers of clans that were successful, and I've been in the clan community for awhile, so yeah.
Anything you would like to add: Not relating to pvp in any sorts I'm a cool guy, I play CS:GO & osu! often, and yeah, I'm chill, & usually don't get mad at people unless if I'm being serious about what I'm doing.

Last edited:

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My main account; Dynasties (Iron) will most likely be the one I'll be using most often.
Microphone/Headset: Razer Krakens
Got Slack/TS: Yes, my slack name is identical to my ign.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): I have Iron donor.
Past bans (If Any): Nope.
Past clans (If Any): Yes :

• Divinity,v2 - Co-Owner
    • Forsaken/Derelicta - Elite
    • Heaven - Leader
    • Envy - Founder
    • Trostetic - Elite
    • Crimson - Elite
PvP strengths: My strengths in pvp being : Rod , Sword PvP, Combos, running from an outnumbered fight, & Land/Plain area fights.
PvP weaknesses: People using bows against me, water fights, & enclosed areas.
Ratio: My ratio (with all my accounts in the past, and present) adding up to be somewhere around a .2 - .3
How often have you played with any members: I have played with countless numbers of trial members, although full members of the clan I have not.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I think you should consider me in the acceptance into Apex because I'm a fairly decent pvper, I withstand my ground in fights. As well I've been numbers of clans that were successful, and I've been in the clan community for awhile, so yeah.
Anything you would like to add: None relating to pvp in any sorts I'm a cool guy, I play CS:GO & osu! often, and yeah, I'm chill, & usually don't get mad at people unless if I'm being serious about what I'm doing.
rlly cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci