• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Vanicle told me to so...

Minecraft IGN: GentleSnivy
Microphone/Headset: Yeah I got one.
Got Slack/TS: I have both.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Donor
Past bans (If Any): Nope
Past clans (If Any): Royals, Rivals, Prodigious, Vanguard, Protocol, Prosperity, Aura, React.
PvP strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod.
PvP weaknesses: FNS, Water Battles.
How often have you played with any members: I know Soul from how long he's been in the community and we talked like three times lol. I know Vanicle from when we were both moderators and we were friends. I know Eden from her long past of MCGamer history and I talked to her a few times.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm a chill guy who doesn't really get angry at anyone. I'm pretty good at PvP (Even though it's a block game). I guess I want to test my limits to see how far I can go even though I don't know what may happen. I just mainly hope to make new friends while having fun with others. Why not try to enjoy something while it lasts, I hope I can maybe enjoy that time with others with laughs.
Anything you would like to add: I hope to enjoy a peaceful time with some cool people. I don't know If I'll be accepted but I might as well try because the clan scene is quite boring. I can't find the right home and maybe this could be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci