• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your clan Soul, I have faiths that you'll take it far, can't wait to battle you.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Gl Soul c:

Cheer?

Edit: Eh, worth a shot
Minecraft IGN: Zoppy
Microphone/Headset: Yessir
Got Slack/TS: Skype as well
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold
Past bans (If Any): None
Past clans (If Any): Haunted, Ascendancy, Oblivion
PvP strengths: I feel like I shine when it comes to secondaries: I can pull off some pretty decent bow shots and can FnS decently
PvP weaknesses: 1.8 melee kind of messed me up, I was never too good at melee but with the new update and the weird hit registration, I can't pull off as many combos as before
Ratio: 590:3900 = 1:6.5, although I haven't played after the reset because my computer was broken from last friday to late yesterday. Now that it is fixed, I can play today.
How often have you played with any members: I was a Trivium app when Ceroria and Radiant were members so we played some games together. Also, Ceroria, Croe, and I were teamed in the Deception Games 2.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I have a decent amount of experience in this game and I am a fast learner so I would pick up on what to do quickly.
Anything you would like to add: Although I have recently quit and left the community, this is my last stand, so to speak. I play League pretty much exclusively but will play MC now that I have reason to. Although my prospects of getting accepted are slim, I would love to learn the ways of Croe and Soul as such impactful people and leader to the community, whether it is as applicant or member. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Vansity

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vansity
Microphone/Headset: I have a mic
Got Slack/TS: Yes
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): I have diamond donor
Past bans (If Any): one for bsm
Past clans (If Any): Legacy React Divine Forsaken
PvP strengths: i think im pretty good with a sword
PvP weaknesses: Secondaries
Ratio: 1k+ / 7.5k+ combined
How often have you played with any members: Ive talked to Soul, Ceroria, and Snivy
Why should we choose you for Apex: Because I'm pretty active and im not that bad at pvp
Anything you would like to add: im a nice boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci