• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I'll be stepping out of the clan for now. I was given ample time to figure out what was going on with my housing situation, but my having to deal with what my individual parents put on me is no better. My life has been taken in directions that could take a lot longer than I initially thought to sort out, and there's no point in burdening Apex's clan members with having to deal with my variable schedule and random intrusions by other members of my household. Love, ya parents... (sigh).

Thank you Soul and Eden | Radiant for accepting me so quickly into the clan despite my short stay, and thank you Vanicle | Vanessa for accepting my second application to trial, hehe.

I'll consider reapplying should what I'm dealing with come to a state where things are planned and organized (divorce, if anybody that doesn't know what's going on is reading this), at which point in time I should once again be a great asset to a clan. I don't want to be a nuisance to team sports, so it'd be better I focus on something more individual while this is happening.

Thanks guys. If you need to contact me, I still use Slack and if you want to talk to me on TS, I'm usually on pvprox.com (ts IP). I'll still come on Apex TS every once in a while.

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I'll be stepping out of the clan for now. I was given ample time to figure out what was going on with my housing situation, but my having to deal with what my individual parents put on me is no better. My life has been taken in directions that could take a lot longer than I initially thought to sort out, and there's no point in burdening Apex's clan members with having to deal with my variable schedule and random intrusions by other members of my household. Love, ya parents... (sigh).

Thank you Soul and Eden | Radiant for accepting me so quickly into the clan despite my short stay, and thank you Vanicle | Vanessa for accepting my second application to trial, hehe.

I'll consider reapplying should what I'm dealing with come to a state where things are planned and organized (divorce, if anybody that doesn't know what's going on is reading this), at which point in time I should once again be a great asset to a clan. I don't want to be a nuisance to team sports, so it'd be better I focus on something more individual while this is happening.

Thanks guys. If you need to contact me, I still use Slack and if you want to talk to me on TS, I'm usually on pvprox.com (ts IP). I'll still come on Apex TS every once in a while.
Ily zypes <3 imma miss u bac

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci