• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kerbals
Microphone/Headset: Audio Technica AT2020
Got Slack/TS: yep
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Donor
Past bans (If Any): 7
Past clans (If Any): Rebels, Suited Survivalists, KerbStompers, Visions, FusionPVP, Forgotten, Organization, Rebels, Forgotten, Sector Six, Indivision, and Elevate. I think I forgot a few.
PvP strengths: Everything
PvP weaknesses: Nothing
Ratio: 0/2 I forgot before the reset but it wasn't that bad
How often have you played with any members: I've played just many members but not recently
Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm a god
Anything you would like to add: Hi soul <3

e

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kerbals
Microphone/Headset: Audio Technica AT2020
Got Slack/TS: yep
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Donor
Past bans (If Any): 7
Past clans (If Any): Rebels, Suited Survivalists, KerbStompers, Visions, FusionPVP, Forgotten, Organization, Rebels, Forgotten, Sector Six, Indivision, and Elevate. I think I forgot a few.
PvP strengths: Everything
PvP weaknesses: Nothing
Ratio: 0/2 I forgot before the reset but it wasn't that bad
How often have you played with any members: I've played just many members but not recently
Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm a god
Anything you would like to add: Hi soul <3
!!

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zoppy
Microphone/Headset: Yes
Got Slack/TS: TS, will get Slack if needed
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold recently ran out, will be do no if needed
Past bans (If Any): None
Past clans (If Any): Haunted, Ascendancy, Oblivion
PvP strengths: Bow
PvP weaknesses: Melee
Ratio: Used to be 1:6.5 (590:3900) but is now 5:50 or something because about half of the games were scrims with you guys :p
How often have you played with any members: I have played with most of the members
Why should we choose you for Apex: I have experience woth the game and clans and would like to learn more with the help of Soul.
Anything you would like to add: Nope

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mewtwo
Microphone/Headset: Yes
Got Slack/TS: Yes
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Diamond
Past bans (If Any): None in the past year and a half
Past clans (If Any): Most recently Elevate and Audentia

PvP strengths: I mainly use sword, usually rod and fns and am good in team fights. I very rarely get lag spikes/low frames and can record gameplay if needed. Also, badlion.

PvP weaknesses: Sub-par with the bow, sometimes get the smack when I'm on fire.

Ratio: Slightly better than a 1 in 3 on my legacy stats (including battles and scrims).

How often have you played with any members: I've played with quite a few members and trials in the past week when I was pending.

Why should we choose you for Apex: I consider myself to be not only a good pvper, but also a good team fighter. I have plenty of experience in clans, and have previously been in some of the top clans, so my teamwork is good. Aside from pvp, I'm also a positive person to talk to, and mature, so I feel that I would be a positive addition to the clan. Not to mention I am teh badlion god :), so I consider myself to be good at 1v1s as well.

Anything you would like to add: I don't talk often on weekdays, but I can talk on Fridays and weekends when most of the scrimming/battling occurs. I can record and talk now unlike when I was pending.

TheBadRepBros

Tribute
Reaction score
luk at all teh kwl kids!11 they treat everyone liek sht but they have gud rep!11 godly klan wit godly kool kids!1

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Defencive/CrimsonAura
Microphone/Headset: YA
Got Slack/TS: YA
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Diamond
Past bans (If Any): Hacking (Pardoned)
Past clans (If Any): Destiny, Protocol, Trivium EU, Triton
PvP strengths: Sword, Bow, Rod, FNS
PvP weaknesses:Water Fights, Ice Fights
Ratio: Before stat reset 1/3, i don't play solo anymore
How often have you played with any members: I know Tranzio, GentleSnivy, Agilities, Robbie, i was in clans with them before.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I've been searching for a good, competitive, active clan, and i wanted to join with some of my good friends, and get to know some new people. There aren't many clans that are good anymore and I feel that this is rising to be on of them. I am known to be a pretty good team fighter and will do what I'm told.
Anything you would like to add: Hi Snivy <3 I'm pretty active on weekdays and decently active on weekends.
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci