• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Can I ask why my post was deleted? It was simply a picture of a person from this clans statistics. Doesn't seem like a very valid reason to me.

Not to mention there was a post above mine and I guess you're more favorable of him because his post was bypassing the filter.

EDIT: Here's a picture of his post, that is still there.
Now I can't speak for the person who deleted your post, but if I had seen it first I would have done the same thing. Now what would be my reasoning for that? Your post in no way relates to our thread and in no way do I tolerate people who just come on my clan's thread to flame. Now I wouldn't necessarily call your post flame, but more like wood. It's got a potential to burn and start a flame, so it's better just to get rid of it in the first place. I also said that your post was irrelevant and unnecessary which it was. Since when does coming on our thread and posting the statistics of our manager benefit us in any way? It doesn't.

Now for the other guy. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for posts on this thread, but I went back and cleared it up :)

You are welcome to post things on this thread that will not cause any flame and actually relate to Apex. Have a good day my friend.

BishBash

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I can't speak for the person who deleted your post, but if I had seen it first I would have done the same thing. Now what would be my reasoning for that? Your post in no way relates to our thread and in no way do I tolerate people who just come on my clan's thread to flame. Now I wouldn't necessarily call your post flame, but more like wood. It's got a potential to burn and start a flame, so it's better just to get rid of it in the first place. I also said that your post was irrelevant and unnecessary which it was. Since when does coming on our thread and posting the statistics of our manager benefit us in any way? It doesn't.

Now for the other guy. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for posts on this thread, but I went back and cleared it up :)

You are welcome to post things on this thread that will not cause any flame and actually relate to Apex. Have a good day my friend.
dnt get rid of me

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Congrats soul on 1. Leading a good clan and 2. Beating Rebels! You might be able to beat Xenos. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci