• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ApexMC - ask me anything!

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
hey guys, I've decided to be more active on the forums to become a larger part of the community, and I thoguht that a great way to do that is to start an AMA! So in this thread you guys can ask me anything you want, anything at all and I will answer you! Have fun, and ask away!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Have you ever broken a bone? and if so... which one.

~Vanth

J

District 13
Reaction score
Are you jealous of the user that has the name "Apex"?

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
No I have never broken I bone, I have come close a view times with like 4 trips to the hospital! xD thank you for the support on this thread!:)

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
people have actually asked me that before, and I didn't even know that guy excited until this morning, but no I am not! But there was another person that DNCredible told be about who's name was ApexMCSG and I was a bit cracked up at that! xD thank you for the support on this thread in such little time:) <3

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
I have never so much eaten anything spicier than a green pepper however when I was at a local resturant where I live, they have this thing called ghost pepper sauce, and you know the ghost pepper is the spiciest pepper in the world, so knowing me, I'm not looking at the table. I accidentally picked up the sauce and drank I little before I realized that was a lot spicer than coke! xD so ghost pepper sauce!

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
I have never so much eaten anything spicier than a green pepper however when I was at a local resturant where I live, they have this thing called ghost pepper sauce, and you know the ghost pepper is the spiciest pepper in the world, so knowing me, I'm not looking at the table. I accidentally picked up the sauce and drank I little before I realized that was a lot spicer than coke! xD so ghost pepper sauce!
lol, I love spicy things.

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
World of Tanks! I play it a lot with my older brother and Ive just fallen in love with it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci