• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff ApexMC - Meet The Staff

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN(s): ApexMC
Nickname(s): I don't have any nicknames
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I have a YouTube channel...and that's it.
One Embarrassing Fact: I almost never wear a shirt, around the house.
One Fact that makes you proud: Being an MCGamer staff member.
Most Common question you get asked: Take a look at this hacker? or.. Where did you get your name?
Favorite Animal: Cats!!!!!
Favorite Color: Dark blue, but not too dark to where its more black than blue... pretty much the blue on my skin.
Favorite Food: Tacos! Specifically the ones at Taco Bell.
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people organize their computer desktop. Scattered icons are not attractive. xD
Personal Catchphrase: ...good enough. xD
Heard about MCG by: Someone of YouTube, don't remember.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Everyone I have spoken to has already heard of or is playing on MCG
MCG role-model: Tony (TotalDramaTony), because everyone is so excited when he joins a TS room and hes pretty much always the life of the party, but at the same time he knows his responsibility and what he needs to do to be a staff member at the same time as messing around and having fun.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad. He has google glass and it would tell him how to kill me.
Call me maybe?: Yes, but be ready for me to take your order! :)
Do you team in game: I do not randy team unless i'm a scrub in Deathmatch and the other guy is stacked.
Have you been backstabbed: Pretty much always.
Personal Skills: Well...I am pretty good at making people uncomfortable.
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: ShadowPlay. (Exclusive to GeForce GTX graphics cards.)
Favorite movie: Inside Out! It may be a Disney movie but hey man, its pretty darn good!
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like people like "American Authors", "One Republic" and "21 Pilots".
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): World of Tanks, If you have not played it, get it, play it, live it, breath it.
Terrified of: My girlfriends parents....
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube!! The home of my videos and any videos about cats!
-----

When I am online: Anywhere from around 10:00 A.M to... very.. VERY, late into the night.
Previous moderating experience: UHC servers
Been a member of staff since: 4/10/13
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): SG & Battlegrounds
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help the community become and better place for people to play and communicate on without anyone breaking the rules.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay on the team!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats on mod! I love cats also.

Sloths are cool as well :3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Favorite movie: Inside Out! It may be a Disney movie but hey man, its pretty darn good!
Ah, Inside Out was one of the only Disney movies I have found myself enjoying lately. Fine choice ^-^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci