• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

API server derping, fixing now

Killedyou81

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I am new to the forums but not to the game, so I just wanted to say that when I kept getting the message saying there were "Unexpected Issues" I got kind of mad and I was going to come on here and post a mad comment like "You guys need to fix your servers right now because I can't play and it is making me very mad!" but then I read this, and I thought wow okay so they r actually trying to fix it unlike other servers, and games. So I just wanted to say I thank you for posting this Chad. Oh and 1 more thing. I am so happy u made these servers they turned out to be a HUGE success and I thank you for this. Good job Chad REALLY good job!

Killedyou81

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey I am new to the forums but not to the game, so I just wanted to say that when I kept getting the message saying there were "Unexpected Issues" I got kind of mad and I was going to come on here and post a mad comment like "You guys need to fix your servers right now because I can't play and it is making me very mad!" but then I read this, and I thought wow okay so they r actually trying to fix it unlike other servers, and games. So I just wanted to say I thank you for posting this Chad. Oh and 1 more thing. I am so happy u made these servers they turned out to be a HUGE success and I thank you for this. Good job Chad REALLY good job!

Killedyou81
Thanks for not making a hate post! <3
Ahh that makes sense. are we gonna get the wins back?
You mean the ones during that short time they didn't count? I doubt you will get them. And it shouldn't be that much lost games since Forairan fixed it quickly :) #ThankDevin

sidney_zoerb

Spectator
Reaction score
So we woke up to our API server having a little issue which is causing some people to not be able to join any servers. Forairan is working now to fix the issue and we should be back to normal within 30 minutes or less. In the meantime, expect longer joining times or connections issues until our fix is completed.

UPDATE 1: Shutting down the API box for a bit to fix it; we'll be back shortly!

UPDATE 2: API box should be back up now and you should be able to join again! #ThankDevin
ugh I really want to play !!! please hurry :)

TyesterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys check out jedkirky123 on the AU servers massive hacks! plz! ban him (aimbot, sprint hacks, clickbot ect!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci