• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [AU-Team]

xLukaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: xLukaaa (main acc) lsiscool02 (old main)
Wins: 175 (with alt)
Game: My ratio isn't very good but im a good player :D 175 to around 1950
Strengths: Im good at FNS, bow and sword
Weaknesses: Maybe the fishing rod and water fights
Rating /10: My self rating will probs be around 7ish
Will you be a good member? I think I would make a brilliant addition to the clan Apocalypse. I'm good at teamwork if you decide to include me with any clan battles, although I do rage a bit I get over it quick. :D

Tysm for reading! <# waffle heart

BigBezz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: xLukaaa (main acc) lsiscool02 (old main)
Wins: 175 (with alt)
Game: My ratio isn't very good but im a good player :D 175 to around 1950
Strengths: Im good at FNS, bow and sword
Weaknesses: Maybe the fishing rod and water fights
Rating /10: My self rating will probs be around 7ish
Will you be a good member? I think I would make a brilliant addition to the clan Apocalypse. I'm good at teamwork if you decide to include me with any clan battles, although I do rage a bit I get over it quick. :D

Tysm for reading! <# waffle heart
Just like to say that xlukaaa is a really mature player for his age, and will be a good addition to your clan...

BigBezz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, here is the thing... I will not be active untill christmas, I hope you understand, but when I'm back I will have a new comp with OP specs, and will play 1+ hours daily for sure. I'm asking for you to reserve a spot for me in the clan, or accept me and understand that I'll be unable to participate in clan battles. I can 1v1, or play an hour/week, but my PC is broken and can't play much D: Please understand, and trial me, I'm not as bad as I seem... <3

Ign: bighezz
Wins: 18/250 (stats reset) and maybe 45 before (I know, I know)
Game: My ratio isn't good, but i'm a good player, IMHO.
Strengths: I like to think I'm good with the FnS, decent with the fishing rod and good at sword (if I have a rod)
Weaknesses: Bow, hackers, maybe water fights,
Rating /10: Maybe 7.5ish? 8?
Will you be a good member? I belive I will be an excellent addition to Apocalypse, I have atleast 1 chest route for almost every map, love teamwork, and I will be ever getting better and better with the help of you skills and guidance :D

EDIT: I still have a tablet, so can communicate through that. In the future I will have skype and teamspeak, and I will still play occasionally. I cri evri tim D;

xLukaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, here is the thing... I will not be active untill christmas, I hope you understand, but when I'm back I will have a new comp with OP specs, and will play 1+ hours daily for sure. I'm asking for you to reserve a spot for me in the clan, or accept me and understand that I'll be unable to participate in clan battles. I can 1v1, or play an hour/week, but my PC is broken and can't play much D: Please understand, and trial me, I'm not as bad as I seem... <3

Ign: bighezz
Wins: 18/250 (stats reset) and maybe 45 before (I know, I know)
Game: My ratio isn't good, but i'm a good player, IMHO.
Strengths: I like to think I'm good with the FnS, decent with the fishing rod and good at sword (if I have a rod)
Weaknesses: Bow, hackers, maybe water fights,
Rating /10: Maybe 7.5ish? 8?
Will you be a good member? I belive I will be an excellent addition to Apocalypse, I have atleast 1 chest route for almost every map, love teamwork, and I will be ever getting better and better with the help of you skills and guidance :D

EDIT: I still have a tablet, so can communicate through that. In the future I will have skype and teamspeak, and I will still play occasionally. I cri evri tim D;
His stats might be bad but trust me, when hes in the right... mood? idk but i think you get what I mean... he can beat me and probs a lot of other people :)

xLukaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Im sorry but I would like to decline my request.
Ive got into another clan.
And if I leave ill be sure to apply for this one

jaspa8855

Tribute
Reaction score
[-Application-]

Ign:jaspa8855
wins:449
Game:3700
Strengths:sword rod bow
Weaknesses:fns
Rating /10: 8
Will you be a good member?i hope so ;)

bballstaz_mc

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Apocalypse, Good Luck with your Clan I hope everything goes well! CheerLeader?
Insanity ask you for a Clan Battle if you ACCEPT Please contact me over Skype bballstazplays.mc <my skype

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Battle against insanity. Add razor on Skype brodie.moar

Shaya

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Recordingracer
WINS: 84/789 i think // plz dont judge on wins
Game: MCSG
Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS, Rod, Teamwork
Weaknesses: Water battles, 3 teames