• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- K3nnyrulez
Age (13+)- 13
Wins (150 Minimum)- 92
Games Played​

Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- k3nnyulez11
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I think i should be accepted into this clan because of my skill in pvp, i was in Netherians but they are going downhill so i have left, i think this shows i am good enough to play in this clan. (Under the application it says all members will be tested, please at least give me that chance as i am sure i'm good enough)
PvP Strengths- Swords, Flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses- Water, occasionally bows.
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes and i have done in the clans i have been in.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (13+)- 13
Wins (150 Minimum)- 92

Games Played
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I think i should be accepted into this clan because of my skill in pvp, i was in Netherians but they are going downhill so i have left, i think this shows i am good enough to play in this clan. (Under the application it says all members will be tested, please at least give me that chance as i am sure i'm good enough)
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes and i have done in the clans i have been in.

The "all members will be tested" refers to people who meet requirements which unfortunately you do not. We hear only good things about you from the Netherians but we're currently only looking to take on players who meet requirements, or, have very exceptional stats. Apologies, but; Declined

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (13+)- 13
Wins (150 Minimum)- 92
Games Played​

Can I just mention that saying 'I was in the netherians so it shows that I'm good enough to get in this clan' doesn't help your chances of getting into the clan, it makes them worse.

ShaigerHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- Shaiger
Age (13+)- 13 :D
Wins (150 Minimum)- 240
Games Played- 1208 (Hehe, I know It's bad...but now I win like each 3th game :)
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- arnoclaude09
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- Because CharlieTheMelon said that I should apply and because I'm Pro :p
PvP Strengths- Bow
PvP Weaknesses- Don't got weakness ! I'm a pro :p Joking...Sometimes I get too greedy
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse? Yes

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- Shaiger
Age (13+)- 13 :D
Wins (150 Minimum)- 240
Games Played- 1208 (Hehe, I know It's bad...but now I win like each 3th game :)
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- arnoclaude09
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- Because CharlieTheMelon said that I should apply and because I'm Pro :p
PvP Strengths- Bow
PvP Weaknesses- Don't got weakness ! I'm a pro :p Joking...Sometimes I get too greedy
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse? Yes

ACCEPTED: Rank - Member :)

Arnur

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- Muscle_Cube
Age (13+)- 14 Years Old
Wins (100 Minimum)- Currently, 307
Games Played- 1177
Skype Name-arni101298
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I will help this clan,it is great!
PvP Strengths- Flint and Steel, Bow, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses- Just Teamers!
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes)))

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- Muscle_Cube
Age (13+)- 14 Years Old
Wins (100 Minimum)- Currently, 307
Games Played- 1177
Skype Name-arni101298
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I will help this clan,it is great!
PvP Strengths- Flint and Steel, Bow, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses- Just Teamers!
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes)))
Do you live in EU, I haven't seen you about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci