• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, i must say, this is a really well made thread!
Thats why loads of clans have been copying it :p

EDIT:
Wow u said u would stay in #Element forever and now u wants to apply "Hey everyone applaud this man he is the second best clan hopper in the world" (first being xpokemasterx)
Um, i was joking dude. As i never look forward to applying anywhere else.......
And, you've been stalking me ever since i joined organization. GG
Please don't flame each other on our clan thread :)

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats why loads of clans have been copying it :p

EDIT:

Please don't flame each other on our clan thread :)
Well, i don't intend to! I was joking, and of course he stalks me here as well! :p

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
Want a clan war with Sempiternal? 3 of you kept joining our clan battle, also; Charlie is a ninja... that really didn't have anything to do with the clan war request but yeaaahh.... YOLOSWAG 2k13, add me on skype: xJayJay96 if you want :p

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- lucas_rag
Age (13+)- 13
Wins (150 Minimum)- 60 but am a great pvper I have only played about 200 games seeing that this was my little brothers account and he won none.
Games Played- ~200
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- lucas_ragula
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?-because I am a great pvper with a good sense of humor, I am not a problem, and I will be very active
PvP Strengths- swords, flint an steel, strafing, taking on teams
PvP Weaknesses- lag, teams of more than three, sometimes I don't know when to run.
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*A
Minecraft in-game name- lucas_rag
Age (13+)- 13
Wins (150 Minimum)- 60 but am a great pvper I have only played about 200 games seeing that this was my little brothers account and he won none.
Games Played- ~200
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- lucas_ragula
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?-because I am a great pvper with a good sense of humor, I am not a problem, and I will be very active
PvP Strengths- swords, flint an steel, strafing, taking on teams
PvP Weaknesses- lag, teams of more than three, sometimes I don't know when to run.
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes.
*Applys for multiple clans* *Gets denied* *Challenges Primeval to pvp him* Fails* Applys for a eu clan when he's us*

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
*A
*Applys for multiple clans* *Gets denied* *Challenges Primeval to pvp him* Fails* Applys for a eu clan when he's us*
I never 1v1ed anyone in Primeval so get off my case. I play on EU servers as much as us. Go away you immaturekid.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never 1v1ed anyone in Primeval so get off my case. I play on EU servers as much as us. Go away you immaturekid.
#DatGrammar2013 Just because you play EU as much as US, doesn't mean you apply for a EU clan. This clan is EU. Which means European. You need to live there to apply dude. Which, i might do, cause i lag to hell in US now, cause i live in the Highlands of scotland.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
#DatGrammar2013 Just because you play EU as much as US, doesn't mean you apply for a EU clan. This clan is EU. Which means European. You need to live there to apply dude. Which, i might do, cause i lag to hell in US now, cause i live in the Highlands of scotland.
Why do you care what I do? Lets stop flaming on this thread, sorry anyone on this thread. Lets just stop fighting.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not fighting, but das ok! Sorry if i did fight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci