• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This Clan has grown so fast,
Would you like to have a Clan War?
MSG me on Skype for details Skype: mensab19

Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- CharlieTheMelon
Age (13+)- 16
Wins (100 Minimum)- 112
Games Played- 773
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- charliethemelon. (Please include the fullstop)
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- Becasue when I play MCSG I am like an Apocalypse to everyone else in the lobby ;-) plus I'm great at working in teams and want to play with some other strong players
PvP Strengths- Fighting teams, fighting in water (how nooby of me), fighting people with better stuff than me and chasing people down!
PvP Weaknesses- People trying shove their fists into my face at the start of the game and not having anything to fight back with and Mykul_ -_-
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Of course <3

Thanks guys!

Melon
<3

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- CharlieTheMelon
Age (13+)- 16
Wins (100 Minimum)- 112
Games Played- 773
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- charliethemelon. (Please include the fullstop)
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- Becasue when I play MCSG I am like an Apocalypse to everyone else in the lobby ;-) plus I'm great at working in teams and want to play with some other strong players
PvP Strengths- Fighting teams, fighting in water (how nooby of me), fighting people with better stuff than me and chasing people down!
PvP Weaknesses- People trying shove their fists into my face at the start of the game and not having anything to fight back with and Mykul_ -_-
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Of course <3

Thanks guys!

Melon
<3
Accepted: Rank - Member :)

Application sent in via Skype:
Minecraft in-game name-superzer096
Age (13+)- (15)
Wins (100 Minimum)-127
Games Played-2027
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)-travis.ali98
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?-because i want to join an awsome clan :p
PvP Strengths-better equipments
PvP Weaknesses-flint and steel
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?-yes

Accepted: Rank - Member :)

Karungimannen

Tribute
Reaction score
Wanna have clanfight today against #UnderRated? In that case, add wille.huhta och skype :)

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Wanna have clanfight today against #UnderRated? In that case, add wille.huhta och skype :)
We already have a very packed schedule, so definitely not this week. I'll add you on skype anyway and we'll try to find a good date.

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai when can we have the clan battle that was postponned until today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member