• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apologies to the MCSG community - gamerxzy/JoshAU

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, as some of you might already know, my name is JoshAU, my in-game name is gamerxzy, and I'm an Australasian moderator.

The reason that I am posting this is because there are a large group of people that dislike me for numerous reasons, or believe that I'm targeting them or just being ignorant etc. (I will not be listing anyone), and I'd like to apologise to you all and clear up a few things.

Just like everyone else, I have bad days, and usually I'm ignorant or easily agitated – but that's not the point, the point is; I'm sorry for anything that I've done to upset anyone and make them feel judged, offended or 'picked on'. From now on I'll try to answer everyone's questions (regarding MCSG) and be a more proactive and fair moderator amongst the community. I wish for all the people to whom I've had a bad history with, regarding MCSG, to accept my sincere apologies and move on from our differences.

Keep in mind that if I don't reply or you think I'm ignoring you, I'm most likely busy with something else while I wait for the game to start.

Yours sincerely,
JoshAU/gamerxzy

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I am also sorry. Forgive and forget. I'd do anything for that.

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
thanks for forgiving me Habberz and thanks Blamph.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci