• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

IGN:Assasinator25
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:It looks fun and i never applied before
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:7655
Can you record?:Nope
Do you have a Youtube channel? No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?EST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?Yes 1 for Raising Gamma(Didn't know it was illegal)
Additional info:I like waffles

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Sage9597
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have watched a Hell Games video and it looks very competitive, which is the type of player I am. This looks like a very fun event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #164
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, htttp://www.youtube.com/user/SageHasGame
How many subscribers do you have? 33
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Yes, 1
Additional info:
I would love to play in this, but I have never actually been apart of this. Thank you to everyone who reads this and makes their decision.

Relieves

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:IamRelieves

Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I want to play great players and think it would be a great time overall.

Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#1,248

Can you record?:Yes

Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes, but am not very active at the moment. (saving up for better comp and deleted last channel)

How many subscribers do you have? 10

What timezone do you live in?Central

Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?Nope

Additional info: *insert funny quote here*

SacredDestroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:SacredDestroyer
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I'll be a good way to enjoy my life back on MCSG. It looks very competitive and maybe i'll have a chance :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:958
Can you record?:I can but depends on lag.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):SacredDestroyer
How many subscribers do you have?0 hahahahaha
What timezone do you live in?PST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Yes but 1 wasn't proved. hope that won't effect this application and if i get accepted or not. c:
Additional info: uhhhh meow?

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: JustAce_
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: By watching all the Livestreams/Videos of the hell games, It looked so awesome that i want to participate in some that is incredible to be in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Where 110/500 could take me.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 13, i bearly post videos though, i am getting my new PC Soon.
What timezone do you live in? (UTC+09:30)
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Only 2 on my other account "NoHateJustMine" All unbanned by @slasherxtreme And @Antster360
Additional info: Boop.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Kieplox (swag name)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: To get to know the community abit more and to test my skill to the max against legends
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Liek 1400 or below
Can you record?: No sorry i need a better PC
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No (Need New PC
How many subscribers do you have? None
What timezone do you live in? AEST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? No
Additional info: Im very competative in a MCSG tournament & I'be never been in a hell games it looks fun and ive watched all the livestreams since 4

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN:Kieplox
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: To get to kno the community abit more and to test my skill
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Preety low but ima good Pvper
Can you record?: No sorry i need a better PC
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No (Need New PC
How many subscribers do you have? None
What timezone do you live in?
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? No
Additional info: I like cheese
Me im a good Pvper and i'll be honered to be in Hell games 7 please i fan
Thing bout mah self
please do not double post.
(click the EDIT button)

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SjsYeahKid
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have seen the videos and I'd love to take part in the Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: In wins, 244
Can you record?: Naw
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? Est
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? N/A
Additional info: N/A

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: DeadStrikers10

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be apart of this even because I was never accepted before and I was sad when I watched the stream. I'm competitive and that's why I want to be apart of this event. Also, it's the best MCSG PvP tournament.

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Currently I'm 162th on the leaderboards, but I didn't play for 3 weeks. I was 148th before I stopped for a break.

Can you record?: Yes, I have full version of Fraps and I have Camtasia studio.

Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I do. Click Here.

How many subscribers do you have? 32 (I only uploaded 1 video and it has 500 view, I I have more videos ready to upload, but the main reason I couldn't upload was, because my internet was slow and I got a new router so my upload speed is better.

What timezone do you live in? Central European Time (CET).

Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I don't have any bans on MCGamer network.

Additional info: I'm really competitive and I want to play against other good people. Also, thanks for reading my application.

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
All the people I see in the hell games are popular, I'm popular in ca... not us,eu,as, or au...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci