• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: Giggity69Goo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am an experienced MCSG tribute who has been playing MCSG for just over a year now, and wants more of a challenge.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am ranked #3652 right now and I have 119 wins... but soon to get more :p
Can you record?: Yes I can!
Do you have a Youtube channel?: Yes I am in a youtube group called "The Mudkip Armada".
How many subscribers do you have?: Right now we have 21 subscribers. But we only started a few weeks ago.
What timezone do you live in?: I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?: I don't have any bans on the MCNetwork.
Additional info: So far I've been repeatedly sending applications to be a mod, and I have been a regular MCSG member for more than a year now.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: patrickfalcon07
why do you want to be apart of the event: i would love to be more involved in the MCSG community
where are you located on the leader boards: i have 165 wins at the moment and am #2265
can your record: yes, but i can not have a youtube channel and i don't know how to record sound
do you have a youtube channel: none
what timezone are you in: eastern standard time
additional info: lately i have been doing very well w/ MCSG and have decent skill for my age,
also i did get banned but it was many months ago in early v1

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Pokemons8087
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i would like to test my pvp abilities in the best pvp game there is, and also bragging rights to say i was in :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1000
Can you record?: Maybe
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): If I get in, i might decide to start recording
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? EST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Not at all, I never have, or will cheat at the game
Additional info: I don't know what tp put here...

SwAmPdOnKeY28

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SwAmPdOnKeY28
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i love MCSG and to be apart of the hell games would be amazing.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently ranked 2174 in MCSG
Can you record?: Yes i can record
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): www.youtube.com/swampdonkeymc
How many subscribers do you have? I have 36 subscribers
What timezone do you live in? GMT+10
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Yes, I got banned from MCSG for BSM (6 Day

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: GentleSnivy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I enjoy mcsg and I think this will be grand!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#3079
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 5, lol just started xD
What timezone do you live in? EST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? No, I do not.
Additional info:
I like dem puppies <3

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Palastros20
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I feel like I can have fun and get better after it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: About 164,000
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? I live in the eastern standard timezone U.S.A
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? No
Additional info:I am decent at mcsg although my low rank on the leaderboards

tttt9er

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN: tttt9er
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: it seems like a really fun event with awesome bragging rights if you win.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:288
Can you record?: yeah
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes
How many subscribers do you have? last time i checked 215
What timezone do you live in?pacific time zone
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?yeah but i aint about dat life anymore
Additional info: Please pick me!!! I promise to record and post it on my youtube channel which is MinecraftHybrids

Deadly_Danny

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Deadly_Danny
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I Love Hell Games! And i would love to be a part of it and i will do my best to impress the audience :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #310 476 Wins :) out of 1856 Games
Can you record?: Yeash!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope D:
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?: Est!
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?: Yes i'm Permanently Banned from MCSG D:
Additional info: I Was banned for Hacking but, i love mcsg and never got a 3rd chance D:i still would love to play a part in the hell games if u are willing to allow me :D #plsunbanDeadly_Danny

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: isaacbidisaac
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have not been in any of the events, and I think that having someone that has not been in one would be good.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 2000 or so.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, I am thinking about making one. (If I am accepted, there is a 99.99 percent chance that I will make one.)
How many subscribers do you have?: ^
What timezone do you live in? PDT
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? A one hour ban on eu9001 for caps, even when I got no warning.
Additional info: If I am accepted, thanks!

Reaction score
IGN:superzer096
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:because its going to be my first,and it sounds fun ^_^
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:442
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes
How many subscribers do you have?none because i just started it
What timezone do you live in?GMT
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?Never
Additional info:i would really like this to be my first hell games, and i hope u guys pick me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci