• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
IGN: jjppoohhnn
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think it's a great way to bond with the community, and will be interesting to do as a YouTuber.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 691
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/jjppoohhnn
How many subscribers do you have? 180 nearly 200!
What timezone do you live in? GMT+

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: Sim_Man
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be apart of this event for my youtube channel, to be competetive, to have, meet new people and WIN!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 503
Can you record?: You know it girl, (even though your not a girl)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Ya
How many subscribers do you have? 104
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Hopefully I can participate in this wonderful event

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've seen multiple points of view of Hell Games on youtube, I thought it looked pretty awesome. I actually got in last month but unfortunately I was the first one to die.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not sure, but I have nearly 200 wins I believe
Can you record?: Kind of
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do. www.youtube.com/catonapoptart00
How many subscribers do you have? 360.
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: I really hope I can be part of this event, I was pretty excited to participate in HG6 but then I was first dead. Thanks for reading my application.

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iProGames
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause i love PVPing and iv'e heard that its really funny to participate
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Nr 55 or seomthing
Can you record?: Yes, but I think that I wont record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes :)
How many subscribers do you have? 20!! :D
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 i think
Additional info: Never participated in a Hell games match :)

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Emilind96
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems to be a really awesome and fun thing to do
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/emilind96/ (695)
Can you record?: No. :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
Additional info: #Beppanda

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
IGN: zorrodc
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Becuase I have never really noticed the Hell Games until now, and I think they look amazing, I'd love to participate in a survival-esque event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Psh, only like 190 wins. So, not awful, but not high up either :p
Can you record?: Yeah, but it gives awful FPS
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not for gameplays
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: I'd love to play, but if not, I wouldn't mind helping on the map (as I am in Team Apollo)

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Brandon6895
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because this is an amazing pvp/survival tournament, I really like this because it doesn't only reflect on pvp skills but also the survival aspect!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:9th
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes
How many subscribers do you have?10 ( I don't dedicate my time to the channel but I can upload :)
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I love survival games :D

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: WagtailDP
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been in any mcsg events before and I really want meet new people! I've also been watching this event for quite a while now and participating in this would be amazing <3
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my current account I have 179 wins and on my other account (wagtailplaty) I have 75. I took a very long break this year :/
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, its called WagtailDP
How many subscribers do you have? 54
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 2, I'll make it
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I've played for a year and no bans^^
Additional info: One of my goals before leaving mcsg is to get into the Hell Games :)

Last edited:

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: 2020ecoman or SketchedStudio
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've many of the previous Hell Games', and would love to feel that 'rush', that I just don't get as much on MCSG anymore ;(
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know, like 2700th :p
Can you record?: I can indeed, not great (About 20-30fps), but yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/SketchedStudio
How many subscribers do you have? 135 ;-;
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: <3

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:ag5647
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i have watched most of the Hell Games streams and have always wanted to participate in them.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 519
Can you record?: No :( my computer isn't good enough
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Est
Additional info: If i could get the chance to play i would be so excited.
EDIT: I have not had any MCbans.

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Blazerboy123
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am super interested in the idea of a survival games where health doesn't regenerate, like super realistic, you know? I also enjoy recording games even though I only have 1 video up right now, I have many more planned ^-^ It would be great to be part of such a unprecedented event. I also want to play with all the great pvpers in the game and show them that, just because you don't have 1000 wins doesn't mean you aren't good.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have about 155 wins? I am at place 2112 at the time of posting.
Can you record?: Yes, I use fraps but my mic doesn't work in my recordings for some reason.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it is Thezombieslayer99 (slabz u)
How many subscribers do you have? About 50, but I am just getting started! ^-^
What timezone do you live in? EST (Central Florida)
Additional info: I'm just a chill guy that likes to play survival games and play with his friends. I want to be part of an event to show people that just because I'm not a donor and I don't have 1000+ wins, doesn't mean I'm not a good pvper.

Edit 8/31 - I now have 172 wins, and am at position 2039.

Last edited:

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Tibbels
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have been a big fan of the Hell Games and watched all the streams. I also participated in the 5th one and had a lot of fun. I love the competition and hope to be selected for this months Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 697
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have?15
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: Pick wisely ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics