• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
IGN: EyeHasNoIdea
Why do you want to be apart of this event? All of my friends have competed, and I want to put my name on the board.
Where are you located on the leaderboards? #565 in the world.
Can you record? Yes(Isagani Villavicencio), but I won't if it's too laggy or if I get insta-killed.
How many subscribers do you have?: 5-Don't judge me!
What timezone do you live in? Eastern US standard time
Additional Info: I don't just play mcsg. I have a great win loss ration on super craft brothers, and I have my own IRL clan called The Outcasts.

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: PUR3SK1LL7
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It would help my Youtube channel greatly, and it seems like a fun thing to be in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm not sure, but I have a decent amount of wins (40)
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 150ish
What timezone do you live in? Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone (GMT 10+
Additional info: Thanks for reading this post. BYE GUYS P.S. Skype: charlie.wilkinson77

Reaction score
IGN:ferno33
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I loved being in hell games 3 and it would be cool if I could go through the experience again also I am a very experienced pvper now (more than I was last time) and I would make a great addition in forms of pvp :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #197 as from this post (475 wins atm)
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes www.youtube.com/FernoPlaysGames
How many subscribers do you have?: 25 and growing slowly but surely xD
What timezone do you live in?: for the next five weeks, pacific standard
Additional info:i like ferrets and ice cream xD also if my brother does get in can we arrange being teamed together or at least both of us in the game :) I have spent a lot of time training him xD; would make for some good Action... (maybe) #BrovsBro
-ferno

lordofthetnt

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:lordofthetnt
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I would love to play with my brother ferno33 hes been teeching me a lot for around 2 mounths preparing for this event
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:idk but I currently have 52 wins
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUolxCqwVM76l8TNmL_FqA
How many subscribers do you have?: 1 and growing :)
What timezone do you live in?: pacific standard for next 5 weeks (same as ferno)
Additional info:ferno33 is my brother and it would be awesome if we were district partners :)

Reaction score
I must sadly say that I think you might have to do the threads of voting again not saying that's a great idea all the popular kids are gunna get there clan buddies to vote for them *cough nitride* then again I do think it might be the only way your going to get through all these applicants this is starting to get as big as hell games 3 xD

Rivalize

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Rivalize
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've always loved watching the streams, but never participated myself.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Pretty low, as this a semi-new account, But I used to have an account called "zeejayy" who was #1 on the united states leaderboards for quite a while.
Can you record?: Yes!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/RivalizePlays
How many subscribers do you have? 140ish, But I've only just started.
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: I'd really love to participate in this event, despite my low rank on the leaderboards, I'm pretty solid at pvp and have a rich history on mcsg.

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Rcazilla23rocks
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Because i want to show my pvp skills to alot more people, and ive never been in a hell games so this would be a expierience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:985
Can you record?:Nope.:(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No:(
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?Mountain time zone.
Additional info:No

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I must sadly say that I think you might have to do the threads of voting again not saying that's a great idea all the popular kids are gunna get there clan buddies to vote for them *cough nitride* then again I do think it might be the only way your going to get through all these applicants this is starting to get as big as hell games 3 xD
The Second quater quell was 48 tributes instead of 24.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: shadowblaze12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of this because I love hunger games and I love hunger games with a twist, I would love to be a part of this event, please add me.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Game Rank: 2075.
Can you record?: Yes, a limit of 200 FPS while recording, and I am a youtuber with 104 subs
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Look at the queestion above, it answers.
How many subscribers do you have?104.. :p
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Daylight Time
Additional info:

Macinferno

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Macinferno
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I think i should be part of this event because i love PvP
and what better way to fight than this.
Where are you located on the leader boards?: 2056
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 16
What timezone do you live in? EST Standard Daylight Time
Additional info:None

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members