• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Applying some API fixes now, servers may be down for a tad bit

jagtastic45

Spectator
Reaction score
Could you please fix the lag where it shoots you back to the person hitting you. Thanks.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Hi
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG ITS CHAD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): ...
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Omg, sorry I'm just like the hugest fan ever your so cool omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg sorry ill, ill try to calm down... LOOK AT MY MAP PLEASEEEEEhttp://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): noob
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): No wait please just look at my map please please please please pretty please please
10 minutes later: Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Did he leave?
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Accepted
ChadTheDJ(9001) has left the server
StupidBacca(2345) has joined the server
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG
Spec: StupidBacca(2345): What?
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): SOMEBODY HACKED CHADS ACCOUNT AND IS TELLING PEOPLE LIES!!! HELP!!!
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): I made it say i left the server idiot. It's really me stupid. Ur map was excepted :p
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Wait...are you serious and btw you spelled excepted wrong, it's accepted :cool:
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): whatever, the point is your maps now on the survival games
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56) has died of shock
5 minutes later
PinkishDiamond(56) has joined the server
/v http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
Your map now has 3 votes
PinkishDiamond(56): yay someone else has voted for my map...oh wait, thats because I'm a gold donor and i get 3 votes:(
RandomPlayer(1212): THIS IS YOUR MAP OMG EVERYONE VOTe
Games starts map is the Hunger Games by PinkishDiamond
Spec: Noob(232) has randomly joined the game
5 minutes PinkishDiamond(56) dies in her own map, is killed by a bacca
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): :oops:
Spec: Noob(232): Yo yo yo this PinkishDiamond sucos at this map yo. yo this is first time fo her on survival games yo yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): um...actually i created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo this lyer is cray cray yo yo
Spec: RandomModerator(6031): It's true noob, she created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo i sorry i sorry can u be in ma tube vid yo yo please yo yo yo im sorry yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): ok

Script created by PinkishDiamond.

If you would like to see the map I'm talking about, here's the link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dear MCSG,

Update your servers immediately, the servers are terrible at the moment, it's impossible to play and it takes no skill to win. If you want to maintain number 1 MC server, I'd advise you to fix your game.

Sincerely, a very very angry Narwhal.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
In the au severs (i dont know if this happens in others), something there may be more than 24 players in the loobby causing more than two two people in teh same platform can you patch this chad?

JohnTheGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
In the au severs (i dont know if this happens in others), something there may be more than 24 players in the loobby causing more than two two people in teh same platform can you patch this chad?
The same happends in eu aswell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci