• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Appreciation

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I don't know whether this is a thing or not on the forums already, but I'm doing it anyway.

We do things, expecting not to get anything in return, though I think it's nice for once in a while to say something and why they are important.

So I've created this thread of APPRECIATION and basically the theme or aim for this thread is to comment and @ the person (you don't have to @ if you don't want to) you'd like to appreciate.
Say something nice about them and why you appreciate them. They may have done something for you or for a friend, been there for you when you needed someone most. But it's a chance to say something nice about someone that's influenced you or helped you out.

So remember to keep it appropriate and have fun :)

Appreciate away haha

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I'll start this off with appreciating my friend. BigFella He was my first friend when I joined the staff team (along with Itz_DanyBoi)
He's always been there for me, and becoming a staff member two days before me, we we're basically waiting buddies :D He's been there since the beginning of my staffteamness and stayed until his end. I hope we stay friends for a long time.
So thank you. Appreciation!!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to take a moment to just appreciate every single person that has left a supportive message for me on my coming out thread along with the people who have messaged me in general on twitter or in game about it, supporting me.
Also a massive thanks to the staff team for accepting me for who I am and becoming the best family I have ever had the chance to join.
It means the world to me.

I'd also like to give some appreciation to Frankyy7 who helped me through this and gave me strength and hope! I love you very much!

Some more appreciation for Pacador and my good friend Toby for being there for me for something like 2-3 years now, we have had our ups and downs and lord knows we have all said some things we shouldn't have haha, but I love you guys to pieces and you will always be my bestfriends!

Also @Everyone who has ever broken my heart, bullied me, been rude to me.
Thank you for molding me into the strong independent woman I am today..
I hope that one day you'll see me giving my all in my perfect job, to a family, in life in general. And I hope you regret the day you hurt me :)

Also appreciation for every single person who was with me during my waiting progress, I would name you all but tbh there was like a trillion people waiting with me! lol <3

I hope everyone can take time out of their day to appreciate the people around them <3

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I want to take a moment to just appreciate every single person that has left a supportive message for me on my coming out thread along with the people who have messaged me in general on twitter or in game about it, supporting me.
Also a massive thanks to the staff team for accepting me for who I am and becoming the best family I have ever had the chance to join.
It means the world to me.

I'd also like to give some appreciation to Frankyy7 who helped me through this and gave me strength and hope! I love you very much!

Some more appreciation for Pacador and my good friend Toby for being there for me for something like 2-3 years now, we have had our ups and downs and lord knows we have all said some things we shouldn't have haha, but I love you guys to pieces and you will always be my bestfriends!

Also @Everyone who has ever broken my heart, bullied me, been rude to me.
Thank you for molding me into the strong independent woman I am today..
I hope that one day you'll see me giving my all in my perfect job, to a family, in life in general. And I hope you regret the day you hurt me :)

Also appreciation for every single person who was with me during my waiting progress, I would name you all but tbh there was like a trillion people waiting with me! lol <3

I hope everyone can take time out of their day to appreciate the people around them <3
i think its good having mods that can make you're day better :)

Keep up the good work <3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank-you TrebleMaker07_ for making this wonderful thread. You and the other mods don't get the recognition you deserve. ;(

And thanks Ceroria for just being awesome, and a bae :)

Finally, thanks LilBub for being an inspiration to us all, just because of how amazingly kind you are.

~Vanth

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Oh my god.. This thread is going to be the best.

Lets start off with my favourite Staff Member... Or Staff Members*

MattGlowstone - The cutest, nicest and the best Moderator on MCGamer.. Oh god, i love you soo much Matt.. Since i was waiting, i did realise you were an amazing Moderator, and i wanted to get you to know, and what did i do? I almost talked to you every single day, because back then when i was MCGamer Moderator, you were basically my inspiration. Thanks Matt, i wish you good luck! <3

Jodimo - Joeeeeeeey <3 Lets start off with a few bad things.. I remember you, declining my application a few times xD uh? Well, but i did not know you at that time, so i was like "Jodimo? Pff, i don't like him".. But when i became Moderator, i started talking to you, and you are basically amazing. I am not going to say the same as Matt, but you are completely amazing, and you deserve more Joey.. Stay in touch because ily <3

Nephilim - Then we have the dutch guy here.. One of our best Staff Members nowadays.. Do you remember how we met? That game where i asked you; "Neph, do you love me?" and what did Neph answer me? "No, but maybe tomorrow" xD We started talking together till we basically became friends and then i applied, because as i said to Matt, you were also really really really nice to me, and you were my inspiration, and you still are.

Holiday - Then we have the Turk or also known as Berk or my bae.. Since i became Moderator, i did realise you were amazing, we played almost the whole day together and i still miss that.. I hope to still talk to you <3

Vanicle | Vanessa - OMG.. Vanessa look where you are! Sr. Mod.. god you are amazing.. Do you remember how we met? God, that awkward interview.. Well, so i was about to get accepted, till Neph asked me; "Why do you love me?" I did not know what to answer as i was neally nervous, so i said "Neph, you are the best Sr. Moderator". I was really dumb that i actually said that, when i had more than 4 Sr. Moderators in the interview xD But Vanessa, keep up the good work, because you also deserve more <3

Ceroria - The Best Male Forumer.. I love you Ceroria, and you have always been an amazing friend.. I can still see how hard you work for the community, how active, dedicated you have been and you still are. Ceroria also known as bae, i love you bruh <3

Axanite - Then we have Haxanite xD The most amazing guy i have ever met.. You are also my inspiration, if you maybe worked a bit more (He will understand what i am saying - Don't take it in a bad way) xD But Liam, i can see how far you can go, and by that you know what i mean, because if you keep going with the great work, you will deserve more than you will gain, and we all know that. Stay in touch <3 (Atrionite)

Tiger - You have always been an amazing friend, and you are always going to be. You do know how much i love you and how much i can easy you playing SG <3
Keep up the good work, because you also do deserve more.

- Then we have a my 2 favourite Community Members -​

JLioner - A amazing guy who recently resigned.. I really don't know why you did this, but you have to know, i love you Jojo and you were an amazing Staff Member.. You worked hard, and what did you gain? Trial Sr. Moderator because you deserved it, after 3 months hard work. Do you remember how we met? Well.. We were basically both Waiting ranks, and we were about to get interviewed.. Till i realised something was going on, Jojo wasn't here.. I took a look at the MCGamer TeamSpeak, and i found JLioner without his Waiting rank... He resigned from his Waiting position.. I got so sad that i was about to resigned from my waiting position too.. But i came on next day, and i saw Jojo with his Moderator rank.. And i was like "What the Hek is going on here?" But he basically applied and got Moderator the same day.. OMG Jojo. Keep in touch because you are amazing <3

tessy210 - Tessssy <3 How did we meet each other? Oh right.. We were basically in a TeamSpeak Channel, till i reported someone being abusive, Joey joined and i muted myself.. Joey banned someone and left again.. Till suddenly no Staff Members in the channel were with us.. I reported someone else and someone got banned without a Staff Member in the channel.. What happened? Tessy thought i was Joey's other identity.. So she started fanboying me messages and she did not believe in what i was saying xD
Well.. But Tessy since that day, you are one of my best friends.. And i really love how you are<3 Stay in touch and good luck with your waiting rank <333 love you.

I could still write millions of message tooo people that i really love, but this post is going to be really big if i do that xD

Thanks for everything..

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex also known as PlazaGames or TbhAlex

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
id like to thank me mum and me dad

jokes here is my real list

NakedNarwhal for being an awesome owner of nuet and a cool randy

@EveryoneElseInNuettExceptForDrago

Vanth for always being a very positive poster

@AllMods For being very helpful on the server of course

And everyone else who has been a helpful person to MCSG

i also like sloths

bye

Chelsea19

Survivor
Reaction score
Chandelle You're amazing, and I miss our movie nights with everyone, and you use to light up my day whenever I spoke with you! ♥

LoganWayne You're the bae and I miss you heaps! ♥

TrebleMaker07_ You're gorgeous, we use to be really good friends, then we both stopped speaking as much, I still considering you to be a great friend, but I need to start speaking with you and the others more! and I can't wait to see you at Pax, I love you! ♥

croe97 and Vanicle | Vanessa You're both my biggest OTP

ViolentKitten I literally love you, we were really really close friends even tho we don't speak for long periods of times, we've both help each other through loads of stuff, and I appreciate you so much, and I really want to speak to you more! ♥

Jockstah You're one of my good friends, we've got all our little "inside jokes" like Kushkakes, k, and many more, and I miss you heaps, we still speak time to time, But I've become more distance from my friends from the MCGamer community, which I'm starting to hate, because I miss out on speaking with you! I miss our little google hangout chats we all use to have, and hopefully one year I'll see you at PaxAus! ♥

KitMencha You and Alyssa are super cute, and that's my OTP, You were in both my interviews and you hired me. We use to be really good friends, then as time went on it sorta faded away I guess, I miss our chats with good old Force and everyone, hopefully we'll get to speak again all of us, but you're very smart, so I hope for nothing but the best for you! ♥

Kyle I miss you so freaking much, I have no idea where you went, but you need to come back. I miss the rich kid that use to google hangout us while feeding his horses and all our great times, and movie nights with all of us, I miss it heaps, and I miss you! Come on more kyle! :) ♥

iVelocityGaming I remember you before you got your trail as Sr.Staff. and I watched you all the way untill your end, we had great talks and I love your accent and you have a twin brother on the teamspeak, so whenever you're not here and we miss your voice we would just listen to MattGlowstone

RelentlessForce You're a legend, and we're married. End of story.

LilBub You're the strongest person I've seen, you're lovely inside and out and really want to speak more with you, you're absolutely stunning, you should never let anyone get to you, You deserve nothing but the best Bub! ♥ #hatersGonnaHate

Spectral_Slayer You're the chipotle queen, I remember the times when you use to tell me about chipotle so much, and I remember how I didn't even know what it was when we first spoke! xD

alaawii We've been friends for quiet awhile, but even tho, we still haven't spoken for soo long and we need to catch up more sometime! ♥

Pacador You're amazing Sam, I miss our chats and when we all use to talk! ♥

Whiteipad2 You were one of my first waiting buddies from back when I first got waiting in like October / November, I might be late but congratulations on moderator again! ♥

More people:
Sara / AustralianChick
Naypan
RazzledGirl
Bowser
Dave / Life855
MrEpicFailness
Grim
Liam / Axanite
Joey / Jodimo
Shelby / LadyofLove
RustyWolf
Nopls / Tayla
Corey / Coz
SnuggleTheBandit
Joel / BigFella
Danny / dannyboi
Majoody
Sixzoseven
Kracken / Baymax
JoelJCE

-------------------
I may have forgotten alot of people, but I will continue to post more onto this post or just comment a new thing, But I love you all, you're all amazing people! ♥

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci