• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

April-Fools suggestion for 2016?

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Remove all secondaries, so that chests are just armor, food, crafting stuffs, and swords.

Would actually be kind of cool and make it at least a bit of a challenge for anyone who isn't good at pvp.

Would be a good change of pace from the sweaty mcsg rodspam nowadays too.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking switch the strength of weapons (i.e. wood axes=diamond sword, stone axe/wood sword=iron sword and vice versa). It would throw everyone off for the first 2-3 games, but after a while I guess it wouldn't work as well.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
They should have an april fools joke where they post an announcement on the forums that says that there are now separate Solo, Teaming, and clan SG servers.
Because believe me, that's never going to happen

Trytan

Platinum
Reaction score
Switch all the items around (Wood Sword = Stick, Stone Sword = Wooden Axe) idk. It's an idea

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
OR YOU KNOW WHAT THEY COULD DO?

MAKE EVERY CHEST HAVE THE KOHI NODEBUFF DEFAULT KIT I MEAN TENE WOULD PROBABLY WIN EVEN WITHOUT HIS CLIENT BUT IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE MCSG DEFENSIVE RODSPAMMERS GET TRASHED

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
They should have an april fools joke where they post an announcement on the forums that says that there are now separate Solo, Teaming, and clan SG servers.
Because believe me, that's never going to happen
eat a fat willy

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This doesn't seem like a good April Fools prank, it just sounds like you want to get rid of fishing rods :L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci