• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aptics [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IRL Name: Dakota
Minecraft IGN: jumpypop369
Skype name: Multi has it
Teamspeak (mic): Yes
Wins/Games Played: 89/1415
Activity(1-10): 9
Weakness/Strengths:
Strengths: I can strafe well, I know all of the clan battle maps very well, I am good with the fishing rod and decent with the bow and FnS,
Weakness: Teams, Water PvP, getting bow spammed.
Past Clans: Mirage, Tranquility
Why do you want to join Aptics?: I would like to join Aptics because this clan looks like a great clan and community for skilled PvPers. I think this clan would benefit from having me because of my activity and contributions to this clan, such as always being ready to Clan Battle or scrimmage. I would benefit from joining this clan by the what looks to be a great community and i would improve by joining this clan. I would also like to note that my stats as I understand are under par, but I played mcsg when I was 10 and as I am now 13, I am much better at PvP now than I was then. More than 80 percent of my games played was when I was 10 and 11 (I took a break in between then came back).

MFC_17

Experienced
Reaction score
IRL Name: Dakota
Minecraft IGN: jumpypop369
Skype name: Multi has it
Teamspeak (mic): Yes
Wins/Games Played: 89/1415
Activity(1-10): 9
Weakness/Strengths:
Strengths: I can strafe well, I know all of the clan battle maps very well, I am good with the fishing rod and decent with the bow and FnS,
Weakness: Teams, Water PvP, getting bow spammed.
Past Clans: Mirage, Tranquility
Why do you want to join Aptics?: I would like to join Aptics because this clan looks like a great clan and community for skilled PvPers. I think this clan would benefit from having me because of my activity and contributions to this clan, such as always being ready to Clan Battle or scrimmage. I would benefit from joining this clan by the what looks to be a great community and i would improve by joining this clan. I would also like to note that my stats as I understand are under par, but I played mcsg when I was 10 and as I am now 13, I am much better at PvP now than I was then. More than 80 percent of my games played was when I was 10 and 11 (I took a break in between then came back).
Well, we already merged with noble so apply on that thread keed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci