• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arachnid Avenue!

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm wagtail and I've been working on this map the whole summer! Now that it's finally done, I really hope you like it ;)

Story of the map
A few years ago there was a peaceful town called Colbourn :) Colbourn was a small, sweet town where people were always happy! Until one day... A scientist went on a peaceful trip with his dog until they came across a cavespider! His dog got poisoned and the scientist needed to make a medicine quickly. After 3 hours of hard work he finally made it! A medicine that could make his dog much stronger! To see if it worked he tested it on a babyspider he had found several days ago... But unfortunately something went horribly wrong! The spider transformed into a big monstrous creature. Several of them invaded the town and the people of Colbourn had to get away as quickly as possible while someone found places to hide. Eight years later this has become a survival games arena!

Screenshots

Cornucopia

Apartment complexes

Town

More of town + carcrash and helicopter!

Some off the terraforming (chunks didn't load properly)

Abandoned asylum (adding more trees)

Inside a bar

Deathmatch arena

Tanks after battle...

Entrance to the lake

Town at night

Herp derp (We removed the grave at the end)

Details
- The map is 250 blocks in radius
- Theres around 130 chests
- I built the whole town alone by hands :p
- Lots of redstone secrets and traps!
- The map is made for 24 people
- We're working on some trees for example around the dm arena which will be done soon!

Credits
WagtailDP/Me
Blatzkony - Has been helping A LOT and has given me many ideas! He has been on the server all the time and been motivating me! :)
Amandahz -Builder and helper
Giantdragon973 - Our main terraformer and came up with the main idea!
Emmahz_Love - Has also helped a lot + redstone!

Download
Download will come as soon as we finish the trees!

Trailer
Trailer is coming soon ;)

Last edited:

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
I like your buildings :)
You should at some details, because there is too much grass without buildings or trees on it.
But as you said the treese will be added soon :p
Great job!

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I like your buildings :)
You should at some details, because there is too much grass without buildings or trees on it.
But as you said the treese will be added soon :p
Great job!
Ty! I'll be working on it :)

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I WANT AN APARTMENT xMPRx's Pimphouse, and one for a Friend please Alpha's Humble Abode @Alpha

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not 100% sure you guys get one! Also remember to leave your opinion on the map! :)
(Forgot to add a poll)

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I WANT AN APARTMENT xMPRx's Pimphouse, and one for a Friend please Alpha's Humble Abode @Alpha
If you could include an apartment titled "EpicAlpha's Humble Abode" or "Alpha's Humble Abode" I will seriously propose to you. If you do this, I love you @Wagtail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci