• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcanite [EU]

cadeN

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Nickname: Badalutzaxxxleu _thrillhard thrillbaros addi1337
Past Clans: wargodz predation aspiire visionEU, vision (jdennis' version), Delusion, RedLight, etc (can find them down in my clan historic)
Tell us something about you Sup, Im a friendly Romanian guy. I am 14 years old and I've just started to play minecraft again after a 6 months break. I am very friendly and not salty I like to meet new players and make new friends :)
Tell us why do you want to join Arcanite: I was searching for a good english clan and I found this one, as I am not raging or being saltiness I think I could fit in to this clan :)

ThePrideSword

Survivor
Reaction score
Past Clans: wargodz predation aspiire visionEU, vision (jdennis' version), Delusion, RedLight, etc (can find them down in my clan historic)
Tell us something about you Sup, Im a friendly Romanian guy. I am 14 years old and I've just started to play minecraft again after a 6 months break. I am very friendly and not salty I like to meet new players and make new friends :)
Tell us why do you want to join Arcanite: I was searching for a good english clan and I found this one, as I am not raging or being saltiness I think I could fit in to this clan :)
Man, u know that this clan is only for itas?

Gaviir

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Nickname: DivineHesks
Past Clans: divergent,splinters,nebula,ignorant,weaken and other 50 clan
Tell us something about you im a italian player i have good exp in cw and teamwork and whits this i want to join in this clan
Tell us why do you want to join Arcanite: This is goo clan and i want to "help" this

JustVitto_

Tribute
Reaction score
Tell us something about you im a italian player i have good exp in cw and teamwork and whits this i want to join in this clan
Tell us why do you want to join Arcanite: This is goo clan and i want to "help" this
Kickato dagli inspire cucciolo?
AHAHHAHAù

iquited

Platinum
Reaction score
Arcanite [5] - [0] Sprinkles is a fake win!!!!! We won put up lose.....

e_r

Survivor
Reaction score
declined
declined

hurtfeline9

Spectator
Reaction score
Quando non avrai più il prefisso "Divine" potrai riprovare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci