• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are Aliens Real?!?!

Are aliens real?!?!

• Total voters

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Technically speaking, when the British first landed in Africa, they called Africans 'aliens' as alien meant a foreign form. back then they didn't know better but Africans we're classed as aliens ;) hastag History
Europeans pretty much took over the Americas..

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
If there is infinite universes, then there is infinite aliens, or different species, somewhere in the infinite realm of the multiverse.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yea there's a documentary on them, its called E.T. look it up!

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Yes. I do believe in aliens. Not the way television and Hollywood has made them out to be, but more of any form that meets the requirements for life. The universe is infinity large, which calls for infinite possibilities. If we were able to form from carbon based substance, who's to say another life form hasn't spawned from some other base element?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a though question because I usually don't jump to conclusions without proof. But the odds are, there has to be some other form of life out there, friendly or not. We cannot be the only organism in the whole universe. So therefore, I think there is something out there, but until I get further proof, nothing is certain.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
"Saying that there is no other life in the universe is like taking a cup of ocean water and saying that there are no whales in the sea". This is by far the best analogy I have heard about extra-terrestrial beings in the universe.

Also, a fun fact: The universe is about 150 billion light years wide. Earth is 8.333 light minutes from the sun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci