• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are any of the old players still here?

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
I am from March or something 2012
Started playing in beta :p

such badass

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly I miss the challenge of the old players. New players are to nooby for my liking. Winning all the time is boring. A lot of players that I remember playing against either don't play or aren't active. Who remembers when zeejayy was #1? I do... Those were the days when MCSG was a challenge. But don't get me wrong. The hive is a breeze

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly I miss the challenge of the old players. New players are to nooby for my liking. Winning all the time is boring. A lot of players that I remember playing against either don't play or aren't active. Who remembers when zeejayy was #1? I do... Those were the days when MCSG was a challenge. But don't get me wrong. The hive is a breeze
That was also when people didn't say GG2eZ12heartedsteamrolledgetgood

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember before Zeejay was number 1 :p
My crappy death amount is due to the fact that until recently I had 2100 ms to the servers (2 seconds of wait time before a hit counts!) And I was way behind always where I saw I was, until recently I always had then world's worst internet :p
I am yet to play a game since then

But tremble in fear guys xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci