• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are clans dead?

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is highly opinionated and also the reason I may well never come back to mcsg.

The title explains it all. I honestly think clans, at the time being, are dead. Now before you argue without reading my evidence and reasoning, I would like to explain myself.

I lost all hope in mcsg clans the second Rivals disbanded, because lets be honest, rivals was the only clan left who could beat rebels. Now that Rivals is gone, I think clans are pretty dead, considering Rebels is nearly unopposed. While this may or may not be true, the reason I say this is because Triton is very strong as so is Legacy, but do enough people from both those clans care enough to beat rebels? Rebels has been around a while. They do play other games, but they always play minecraft regularly, while some other people in said clans with potential, have members that could care less about minecraft. So now, assuming you've read this, post counter arguments or supporting arguments about the topic. Also I wrote this in less than 5 minutes, leaving lots of room for debate, also this is opinionated theory so don't hate on me thanks friends bye

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
The fact that rivals are unopposed doesn't mean clans are dead...
Even if they had no competition it doesn't at all mean clans are dead lol

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Now, now. Y'all try not to be abusive, alright? That kind of behavior is not tolerated and is one of the reasons I have an extreme dislike for clans. I'll be watching this thread closely. Let's follow the rules, ok?

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
This thread is highly opinionated and also the reason I may well never come back to mcsg.

The title explains it all. I honestly think clans, at the time being, are dead. Now before you argue without reading my evidence and reasoning, I would like to explain myself.

I lost all hope in mcsg clans the second Rivals disbanded, because lets be honest, rivals was the only clan left who could beat rebels. Now that Rivals is gone, I think clans are pretty dead, considering Rebels is nearly unopposed. While this may or may not be true, the reason I say this is because Triton is very strong as so is Legacy, but do enough people from both those clans care enough to beat rebels? Rebels has been around a while. They do play other games, but they always play minecraft regularly, while some other people in said clans with potential, have members that could care less about minecraft. So now, assuming you've read this, post counter arguments or supporting arguments about the topic. Also I wrote this in less than 5 minutes, leaving lots of room for debate, also this is opinionated theory so don't hate on me thanks friends bye
csgo please minecraft for nerds no offense

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Forgotten were unopposed for the majority of the time that they were a clan, people still played though. Someone will come along and beat rebels in a clan battle, as it happens from time to time. Being at the top becomes boring (fgt).
Now, now. Y'all try not to be abusive, alright? That kind of behavior is not tolerated and is one of the reasons I have an extreme dislike for clans. I'll be watching this thread closely. Let's follow the rules, ok?
...? why you being all upset before anything happens?

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Forgotten were unopposed for the majority of the time that they were a clan, people still played though. Someone will come along and beat rebels in a clan battle, as it happens from time to time. Being at the top becomes boring (fgt).

^ Couldn't have said it better

Lively

District 13
Reaction score

People were acting up, I went ahead and deleted the posts. Would you like proof?

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score

*Cough* *Cough* Trostetic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci