• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are clans dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol please out of the top 20 clans how many are randoms/togglers/gc's.
Well I can't really say anything about toggling, something I myself can't think of a way to fix it.

And it doesn't matter if a clan is Randy, still a top 20 clan, right?

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I don't see too many clans I think that don't have togglers or cheaters.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
lol please out of the top 20 clans how many are randoms/togglers/gc's.
In opinion way less than you dumb ppl think. Becuz ppl like me or get hits of the same stature as me do what we do doesn't mean we hack. Many ppl assume others hack for they feel they r btr than every1 else

Jdude200

Platinum
Reaction score
I think clans are more chill now for this school year, no ones trying to be competitive and ive noticed this year there's a lot of seniors and of course they got to graduate but i think when its the summer everyone's going to be active and be ready for that clan grind ! :D

Reaction score
Unless each region has died down to a range of about 16 clans, clans can't be dead. It doesn't matter about the quality of the clan, and it doesn't matter if you take them as a "randy" clan (I hate when people say that. If you don't know them, they're random. All Internet friends are random, silly!).

It may not be the best, but if something is dead, it's lacking life (yes, I'm gonna be smart today). They won't die until a small amount are left, or if the network dies down to a small amount in which they cut some aspects of the server down to a minimum, which most likely won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci