• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are Macros Keys Allowed on MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MInxical

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, I know I post a lot of pointless stuff on the forums and sorry about that. But are macro keys allowed on MCSG? I have a Razer Deathadder and i was talking to Gravey4rd and he said he has a Razer Naga epic and that has i think 12 macros which is insane? But are they allowed?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are allowed because ThatOneTomahawk uses macro keys on his mouse and he is also a mod.

MInxical

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are allowed because ThatOneTomahawk uses macro keys on his mouse and he is also a mod.
Yea, I'm a huge fan so i think everything should be fine as long i don't use hacks.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Macro keys are only allowed for moderators, as they can be abused by players.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As long as you don't bind it to something like an auto-craft macro or a chat message, it's fine.

MInxical

Tribute
Reaction score
As long as you don't bind it to something like an auto-craft macro or a chat message, it's fine.
I Have it binded to 1 and 4 because 1 is my sword and 4 is my flint and steel is that fine?

Boelens

Diamond
Reaction score
I may sound stupid, but what's a macro key..?
It's a key with a function assigned to it, i.e a razer mouse like mine often has twelve buttons on the side, you could bind button one to a chat message, so you only have to press a button. You could also bind it to other functions such as crafting something immediately. (These examples aren't allowed.)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It's a key with a function assigned to it, i.e a razer mouse like mine often has twelve buttons on the side, you could bind button one to a chat message, so you only have to press a button. You could also bind it to other functions such as crafting something immediately. (These examples aren't allowed.)
Oh alright, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci