• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are there going to be solo servers?

Blueprint

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm semi new and just started playing Survival Games on these servers lately, and by seeing other topics, I know it annoys you guys to hear about teaming but, is there going to be solo servers? Because I saw Chad post something about it somewhere. Every round I'm in there's going to be teamers at the end killing me, or, just some random guy with a fishing rod .-. which is normally easier.

*sigh*

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There had been discussions about this specific topic you've mentioned before. However I think that it still under discussion, I'm unsure about having this getting developed, there are major flaws to this idea. Like harder detection of hackers. :)

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
That would be cool, but I'm not sure how realistic this idea is. It would be a lot of work for the moderators to jump from solo server to solo server making sure no one is teaming. I would be all for it if someone could make it happen, but I'm not sure if there is a way...

Reaction score
Chad did make a thread about it,
It still isn't confirmed yet so you will have to wait.

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope this does happen as I am a solo player and I don't chat team. I am sick of all the 3-4 teams in MCSG and it really makes me mad. I would team but all my friends are playing like CS:GO.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
It is in discussion with the Sr Staff, I assume. However, I doubt that there will ever be a 'teaming in SG' rule. There may be solo servers, but there will never be a rule on teaming, as far as I'm aware.

xHuskeh

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be pretty hard to maintain a solo server, and doesn't that defeat the purpose the survival games? Yes, teaming can get very annoying but i'm sure the MCSG staff wants to do whatever it can to keep the servers as close as they can get to the actual Hunger Games.

Blueprint

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be pretty hard to maintain a solo server, and doesn't that defeat the purpose the survival games? Yes, teaming can get very annoying but i'm sure the MCSG staff wants to do whatever it can to keep the servers as close as they can get to the actual Hunger Games.
The problem is people say teams team with their friends, as time goes on this is false, I see all the time random people teaming with people they don't even know, and if we had solo servers, why would someone want to team if they have normal ones? Also, the hunger games is very different to Survival Games, teams in Survival Games are extremely hard I have noticed.

That would be cool, but I'm not sure how realistic this idea is. It would be a lot of work for the moderators to jump from solo server to solo server making sure no one is teaming. I would be all for it if someone could make it happen, but I'm not sure if there is a way...
The moderators don't have to, it would be very stupid of someone to team in a solo server when they have normal ones, and if they do, it's most likely a troll, so they can be warned for that maybe, then if they keep it up, banned from solo servers, I don't know, just an idea.

N

Nafeynafe

I would love it if solo servers were added, but it would be really hard for the staff to make sure no one is teaming, plus win farming would be ridiculous. To be honest, I think SG is really easy without any teams, someone could no-life solo servers and it would be insanely easier than a normal server. idk

Blueprint

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love it if solo servers were added, but it would be really hard for the staff to make sure no one is teaming, plus win farming would be ridiculous. To be honest, I think SG is really easy without any teams, someone could no-life solo servers and it would be insanely easier than a normal server. idk
You have a point, but everyone doesn't have the same skill, like I'm just guessing your a really good PvPer with those fishing rods, that makes the game easy for you guys, but what about the new people who join, they don't know how to use the fishing rods in that way(I know I don't!), for them it's pretty hard competing with all the teams. The Moderators wouldn't have to do anything, maybe if there was a sub forum where you could do reports for Solo servers only?

Yeah, I can see how this would be hard to moderate, but I think this is really needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci