• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you in a Relationship?

Are you in a Relationship?

• Yes

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I stopped reading here; I don't have time for people as narcissistic as you.
First off, that was how I would describe me a year ago. Second, isn't important to have some background information? A bunch of my old friends here had been asking me how things had been going and how I got into my relationship, so I decided to post here. Take a look at my profile wall, we had quite a few conversations about this matter.

I don't really care if you think I'm narcissistic or not; why did you feel it was necessary to tell me? If you feel that giving background info is grounds for me being narcissistic, more power to you. :)

And by posting that, it appears that you seem to think that everyone cares about your opinion and that attacking me is gonna make everyone love you. Isn't that a bit narcissistic as well...?

All I was doing was sharing a story. Attacking me for sharing a story is rather rude.

Edit:
I've checked out your forums profile. All you have been doing is trying to apply for helper, and telling the staff that they are wrong when they say that there is no helper position (which there isn't). You must be extremely gullible to believe that Chad would actually add you on Skype and tell you that there was a helper rank. Add that onto your questions you have been asking about "buying helper" and "buying mod"; you just aren't self-sufficient enough to figure things out for yourself. Stop trying to act like you are God with your big words, fancy language, and your condescending speech. Nobody appreciates it.

Last edited:

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
I have a great love for myself.

Serious note my last relationship was 3 months ago...

Reactions: J

J

District 13
Reaction score
First off, that was how I would describe me a year ago. Second, isn't important to have some background information? A bunch of my old friends here had been asking me how things had been going and how I got into my relationship, so I decided to post here. Take a look at my profile wall, we had quite a few conversations about this matter.

I don't really care if you think I'm narcissistic or not; why did you feel it was necessary to tell me? If you feel that giving background info is grounds for me being narcissistic, more power to you. :)

And by posting that, it appears that you seem to think that everyone cares about your opinion and that attacking me is gonna make everyone love you. Isn't that a bit narcissistic as well...?

All I was doing was sharing a story. Attacking me for sharing a story is rather rude.

Edit:
I've checked out your forums profile. All you have been doing is trying to apply for helper, and telling the staff that they are wrong when they say that there is no helper position (which there isn't). You must be extremely gullible to believe that Chad would actually add you on Skype and tell you that there was a helper rank. Add that onto your questions you have been asking about "buying helper" and "buying mod"; you just aren't self-sufficient enough to figure things out for yourself. Stop trying to act like you are God with your big words, fancy language, and your condescending speech. Nobody appreciates it.
Thank you for saying what I wanted to say <3

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like most the losers who play this game all the time have their girlfriend/boyfriend in the community online. At least that's what I've experienced x(

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
No ;-;
I don't really have time for a girl friend :p

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hold onto your hats, you guys are in for a wild ride.

A bit of background info of how things were a year ago:

Me:
An extremely socially awkward kid that everyone considered "annoying" for almost all of my childhood; also extremely intelligent. I had 2 friends, and those friends were the people that truly understood me and liked me for who I was as a person. I always was picked on and would be "that guy" who would do stupid stuff that wasn't even funny and would make a fool out of myself. At least, until the end of last year when my crush developed for my now-girlfriend.

My girlfriend:
An extremely quiet and shy girl that had only 2 good friends as well. She is the closest thing I know to a perfect person - I've NEVER seen her do anything wrong or immoral, ever. She's like a saint to me. She lives in an extremely rough family environment and is often screamed at/cursed at by her parents for really no reason at all.

Story:
For anyone who was following my profile actively before I resigned, I'm sure y'all know that I had a mad crush on this amazing girl for almost a year, but she was dating my best friend... .-. I even had asked some fellow staff members for some advice, but nobody came up with anything. xD

I had decided at the time that the best thing I could do for her was support her, but then over last summer, my friend called me and gave me the heartbreaking news that he was moving to Massachusetts... He had been extremely depressed at the time and had been ignoring his girlfriend (my crush) for a while.

Unbeknownst to me, she was also extremely depressed due to a rough family environment, and she was considering suicide... If I hadn't decided to make a move and try to talk to her at the end of the summer after my friend/her boyfriend moved, she might have actually killed herself. :/

But all's well that ends well, right? I was soooo excited to get back to school to talk to her. I started sitting with her every day at lunch, and I felt that she really enjoyed talking to me as well! I thought what we had at the time was just a really good friendship, as it had been for the past year (all of 9th grade). Through the beginning of this year (10th grade), we began to text eachother non-stop. Little did I know that I was actually one of the only bright spots in her life...

In late September, the week before homecoming, we were texting and she finally told me how she felt about me. At first I thought she was screwing with me since people had done that in the past to be hurtful and mean to me, but eventually I found out that she seriously did like me. I was sooooo happy... I asked her to hang out with me at the homecoming bonfire in our town park, and we ended up spending the evening together. It was truly amazing realizing that someone other than your family actually cared this much about you...

I asked her out that night, and have now been dating her for more than 7 months. :) These 7 months have been the best of my life, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. In no way do I regret resigning and leaving MCGamer; I would have done it an infinite amount of times just for her...<3 It's a perfect relationship, and we hope to keep it this way for as long as possible.
CAPTAIN (Sorry still gotta call you that) WAIT THIS IS ADORABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci