• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are You Open About Minecraft?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really tell anyone I play minecraft. Back in senior year I told a couple of friends who also played (to a much lesser extent) but I don't even think that they would remember that. It would be kind of embarrassing seeing as how I'm supposed to be getting drunk at bars at my age.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is like a popularity contest. Ha! Face it we are all nerds and get beat up for are launch money.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is like a popularity contest. Ha! Face it we are all nerds and get beat up for are launch money.
not at all, in some schools video game is a norm and MCSG is so international it's interesting to know what it's like socially all over the world.

L

Lululioness

I'm the girl who laughs at the popular kids that think their so cool and has a few close friends. I am known as the Danisnotonfire and Taylor Swift obsessed person (no surprise) and before I stopped playing, I wouldn't lie if someone asked me but I didn't really bring it up because no one cared lol (neither did I tbh).

Actually a lot of people aren't nerds they're pretty normal on the social hierarchy of school xD

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
The good thing about being a nerd is that it seems normal when you hang out with other nerds. (Hello friends!)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
:) Pretty much everyone that I know knows that I play Minecraft, and that I used to be a beast at it.

_AustinHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't tell anyone unless someone who plays it brings it up first. I do get made fun of a little though. :/
Anyway, today one of my friends and I were talking about it and one kid who plays COD came up and said, "Well, you could kill me with your sword, but I'll shove an MTAR up your ass!"

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I tell people that I play Minecraft... They say it's bad... 10 of them now play Minecraft... The others no life the repetitive FIFA

Reaction score
Yeah, and I don't care because they know I'm not a no life... We also joke about it. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci