• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you well known?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You will get no where if you ask people to like your own status and tell people who have been on these forums longer than you that they are not seen a lot when you joined the forums a week ago compared to me since i joined 2 years ago
Chill, dude. Just because he rated you low doesn't mean you have to go off and start World War 3.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
You will get no where if you ask people to like your own status and tell people who have been on these forums longer than you that they are not seen a lot when you joined the forums a week ago compared to me since i joined 2 years ago
Who did I tell to like my own status? xD 2 years ago!!! Nolife!! Get outside.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Please get back to the game, I don't wanna have this thread get locked because of childish insults :c

Secres

Survivor
Reaction score
That's not the point.... did you not read the message i typed.. also I'm a no life? LOL ok since half of the forumers on here have over 5k messages and you have 100, Nirmit v2 alert
yo who cares about anything just fck off each others buissness

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci