• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Area 47 bulders needed

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Map- Area 47
Description:
This map is a contradiction to the famous Area 51 based around so many ufo sightings or alien video games we grew up loving. Im here today to offer a spot on the buidling staff of my team to assis me in building this top secret military headquarters in the middle of the jungle somewehre in SoutAmerica surrounded by the ancient ruins of Takawani Tribe where there stone and wood structures remain partially baruied under neath a tsting facility for new creations along wiht the homes and labs of Area 47...
Video:
if th video doestn work heres the link
This server is currently only hamachi since i dont have the password to my rotuer to port forward. I will only be taking on a team of up to 8 builders. Theres 2 of us right now so respond quickly.

I'm creating my own hunger games map that i will be building for the next few months up until December 5th... I am currently 14 years old and ive put the last eek of my time into this map. there isnt alot but i intend on building alot more in great detail to ensure a creative hungergames map that has the possibility of getting added tot eh server around christmas time. i work on it for atleast 2 hours a day but 6 hours a day on the weekends. heres a miniature video of what i have now not everything is revealed since it is after all a hungergames map. i show the scenery and certain areas already built but nothin more... check it out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci