• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ariana Grande says she "Hates America" and spits on Donuts

Walrus Warrior

Experienced
Reaction score
stfu you'll be clanless forever
"DivinityMember - left
DexterityMember - Kicked
SynergyMember - Left
SafyreOfficer - Disbanded
ElusiveMember - Kicked
EnvyMember - Disbanded
InvincibleElite - Left
Outset Member - Left
The ImprisonedMember - Left
AuraLeader - Left
FutureElite - Disbanded :(
HeavenOfficer - Left
PargonLeader - Disbanded
BeyondMember - Left
ValorMember - Left
Ascendancy Member - Left/Kicked
Radiant Member - Left
Aura Leader - Left
Invincible Member Left
X Member Left
Oz Leader Kicked"

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
"DivinityMember - left
DexterityMember - Kicked
SynergyMember - Left
SafyreOfficer - Disbanded
ElusiveMember - Kicked
EnvyMember - Disbanded
InvincibleElite - Left
Outset Member - Left
The ImprisonedMember - Left
AuraLeader - Left
FutureElite - Disbanded :(
HeavenOfficer - Left
PargonLeader - Disbanded
BeyondMember - Left
ValorMember - Left
Ascendancy Member - Left/Kicked
Radiant Member - Left
Aura Leader - Left
Invincible Member Left
X Member Left
Oz Leader Kicked"
and? I've left more times then kicked.

Walrus Warrior

Experienced
Reaction score
and? I've left more times then kicked.
Please, none of this is relevant to this topic. Just take it all somewhere else.

There isn't really any reason why we should believe her apology. If you think about it, when she originally said that she didn't like America, she clearly wasn't thinking about if anyone cared about her opinion and thus probably said the truth. Her apologizing was solely necessary so that her outlook wouldn't be completely ruined, plus she had enough time to draft out a copy of bullsh*t.
The apology came across to me like that too. She just tried to "go back" on what she said to make everyone happy with her again. If she hadn't been filmed doing that she would still be acting the same way and she would never have bothered to apologize to the bakery or anyone.

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This is posted on the "Off Topic" discussion page. So gtfo, if you don't care leave the thread.
Well I can stay if I want to, also kids like you ruin this community & the forums. So please why don't you leave this thread, people like you aren't welcome.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Well I can stay if I want to, also kids like you ruin this community & the forums. So please why don't you leave this thread, people like you aren't welcome.
lmao, I haven't done sht on this thread. you come up here with your negativity and started unnecessary flame.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
lmao, I haven't done sht on this thread. you come up here with your negativity and started unnecessary flame.
I'm not causing flame.. All I said was my opinion, you don't see me commenting on anything you post and saying we don't like your opinion leave no one likes you. All I said is that why does it matter that this is a big thing.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I'm not causing flame.. All I said was my opinion, you don't see me commenting on anything you post and saying we don't like your opinion leave no one likes you. All I said is that why does it matter that this is a big thing.
A lot of people like me now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci