• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
Please get off our thread. I do make mistakes and I understand your opinion about us. But, Please leave our thread. We do not want any flame caused.

Last edited by a moderator:

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Flame has been cleared.

If more flame consists within this thread or there becomes more flame on this thread, please PM me directly with the link and I will assess the situation.

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM here on the forums and I will help you out to the best of my abilities.

NagolGames

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
Flame has been cleared.

If more flame consists within this thread or there becomes more flame on this thread, please PM me directly with the link and I will assess the situation.

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM here on the forums and I will help you out to the best of my abilities.

NagolGames
Thank you very much for clearing the Flame.
Nice thread gl
Thanks

RazerGamer10

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Gaets
Current Stats: 89
Legacy Stats: 198
Why do you think we should accept you: Because JustGotACombo want me in bcz he my bff

Jqsh

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xStrats
Current stats 80/1085
Legacy Stats: None
Age 13
Why do you think we should accept you: Because This clan is god

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads