• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

Clinics

Spectator
Reaction score
The amount of drama down here is dreadful, if you lose you lose, not like it will make you any better of a clan, if you are annoyed about small dq reasons and that supposed "eZ battle eZ Win" screen shot it, and link it to the DQ and Loss, explain your reasoning, and make a separate section (if you're that guy) to Wins[] Losses[] DQ's[] to make sure people know what were real losses (in your opinion) and what were the supposed "BS" DQ. On the other hand 2016PvPClan, don't waste your time on this thread, if you want them to post a loss. if you guys went through all that trouble to get them dq'ed you definitely have enough time and balls to contact a mod and make them post a loss, but be prepared to back your side of the evidence up, no point poking a mod without sufficient evidence to tip the seesaw to your side. So 2016pvpClan you should get off this thread to prevent any more flame.

Please post your loss, please do not be that type of clan that losses, and say I do not have to post the loss.
I would but since u dqed us like 2 or 3 times we dont have to. Please get off our thread. :)

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
idk why you keep bringing back this clan..........
Okay, I don't even get why you are hating on my clan. If you are just gonna post sh*t about MY clan in this thread then you can just leave.

shinoni0613

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xNinjaHD
Current Stats: 6/82

Legacy Stats: 1061/3328
Why do you think we should accept you: Because This clan is god

Togglerss

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: spookyhits
Skype ID: ddos