• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Aristide

Do you think this map has potential on the mcgamer network?

• Total voters

VanGoghs

Spectator
Reaction score
Aristide is a quiet town of science and modern architecture, based off of many modernized homes and towns we brought modernistic buildings into open nature. The team of builders currently working on this map are as follows:
Head Builders:
VanGoghs
cvle
Meepchu
Vorfreude
raven3835

Minor Builders:
Emkoro
BeyonceMusic
Mizador

Minor Spoiler Screenshots:
3QZnIeR.jpg
Aristides community lake.
zBb8bll.jpg
The outside of a local residents home.
rmRJxsO.png
Aristide Apartment complex.
SS8RY6a.jpg
Cornicopia.
Thanks for viewing the thread! Don't forget to cast your poll vote,
sincerely VanGoghs.

**DISCLAIMER**
This map is obviously not finished and still has a long way to go but we just wanted to
go ahead and put it out there to see what people thought as of now!
***DISCLAIMER***​

Last edited:

Faangg

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks Great :D Can't wait to see the finished product :I :confused:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
From what I can see, there is no terraforming and the default trees don't look very good. Try adding custom terrain, and custom trees.

oRaven

Spectator
Reaction score
From what I can see, there is no terraforming and the default trees don't look very good. Try adding custom terrain, and custom trees.
Thanks for the feedback, well take this into account, and were probably about 20-30% complete so we still have a lot to do :) thanks for viewing the thread!!

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Like others said, looks flat. Terraforming is important to a map and generally should be the first thing done. It also looks somewhat simple, and spawn could be more interesting. But it has promise, make changes and i am sure it will turn out well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci