• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Art Central Station!

Do you like our work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy16

Diamond
Reaction score
Good job With The Skins Guys oops all the first letters are caps XD

D

Drift

Going to be posting screenshots of avatars soon. I've been lazy.. ; - ;

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
This.

Would you consider doing a full cartoon YouTube Banner? If so, put me in the queue and I'll edit the details in soon :)
Yeah, Sure! Aedrift will get right on that! Pm me so we can talk about prices c:

XenonNidzMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (cAsE sensitive): XenonNidz
Which type of avatar are you purchasing (choices above): Head Avatar
Any features you are looking for: My skin a sophisticated duck, drink a glass of wine like a gentleman xD
Anything else: Nope thanks!

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (cAsE sensitive): sarchikani
Which type of avatar are you purchasing (choices above): Full body avatar with a background
Any features you are looking for: I really like your avatar (cscoop) so I would like something similar. My skin (Have fun drawing all red) sitting in a pile of apples in a grassy field.
Anything else: Can you make two separate images, one with the background, and one without the background because I want to use the image as both my avatar on the website, and in my intro for youtube. Also, where do I send you the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci