• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Art Competition-Small prizes!

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hosted by the MCSG Artists' Guild
Since I'm not rollin' in dough, the prizes will be limited to a couple of bucks at this point.
How to win:
1. Create a piece of art based off of what you think an awesome scene or feeling looks like. An amazing landscape, scenario, adventure, comic, whatever you want. It could be in Minecraft, the real world, or a fantasy world.
2. Submit it to this post. Entitle it if you want to, you don't have to.​
3. Get selected through the judging of several artists (that aren't me), who have no idea who you people are. They will judge based off of appearance, skill, presentation, and effort.​
DO NOT
  • Steal other people's artwork. I will find out. It won't be pretty.
  • Complain if you lose the contest. None of the judges will know you or your forum story or any of that.
Prizes (is it okay to be in cash?)
1st place- $3 I said I wasn't rich, didn't I?
2nd place- $2
3rd place- $1
I would recommend having a paypal to accept these prizes

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
when you say dont steal. I cant take images and render them onto each can I?

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
when you say dont steal. I cant take images and render them onto each can I?
I would say you can take a very basic image, and you'd have to edit it a lot to work with the rules. And you should also send links to all outside images you used in the creation of your image. Just to make sure you didn't take a picture of an epic town and just put a lens flare on it, or something :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci