• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Artist Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi there im josh and im looking for someone who can create me an avatar on something like photoshop, like finegraphics does. Obviously you dont have to but im curious what someone could come up with. Now i wont be able to pay you or anything but i will put your name on one of the legends graves in Kahmunrah (the great pyramid) check out the link : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-great-pyramid.4029/page-7#post-60130

My idea.
Basically my character is sort of steam punk style so i would like him standing in a dark cobble street (maybe wet from rain) with the glow of light coming from lanterns or somthing, Maybe you could make my character look cooler by making his goggles more 3d and round but thats just an idea and you can do whatever you want to make it look good.

If you need anything like my skin i will be happy to post it, my minecraft name is joshkey, If sombody would be kind enough to do this for me i will remember you so we can colabourate on other projects like a new map for mcsg or what ever your doing, Thanks for reading, your help would be gratefully appreciated. :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thank ShaunDepro for making my sweet avatar. You can fire off a private message to him and he'll make you one for free. He has a thread floating around here somewhere...

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ha ha cheap lol. Nyway thanks the soy man but i think he is a bit busy with them so ill leave it for a bit and then ask him, thanks.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro. Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days and are no longer relevant. Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci