• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArtOfPvP [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtOfPvPClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Lucas
In Game Name:xxsnip3r123xx
Skype Name:zurpluz
Wins:265
Games Played:2079
Strengths:Sword,Rod,Fns,Bow
Weaknesses:hackers and 5 teams and higher
Past Clans:Unite,Voltage,Killems,SurgeSquad, and Reverse
Trial. Also need to be Highly active on TS and show your activeness within the clan. :)

buildflow

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jared
In Game Name:BuildFlow
Skype Name: BuildFlow
Wins:512
Games Played:3,569

Strengths: Sword
Weaknesses: Bow

ArtOfPvPClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
In Game Name: CptPicklez
Skype Name: Ill PM
Wins: 656
Games Played: 2980
Strengths: Fishing rod, bow, swords, strafe, combos
Weaknesses: fns
Past Clans: The Beginning, Recon Corps
Accepted as Member! Be active on TS and have fun!

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
I love how you guys put a 5-0 win against Protocol, at least tell the public that you tried to DQ us for not ffa'ing, making us not want to battle anymore since thats a pretty stupid reason. Its alright though, desperate for wins, not my problem, just letting the MCSG Community know that you can't get your wins legit, thanks and have a nice reputation. Congrats on your non-randy clan "win"!

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
I love how you guys put a 5-0 win against Protocol, at least tell the public that you tried to DQ us for not ffa'ing, making us not want to battle anymore since thats a pretty stupid reason. Its alright though, desperate for wins, not my problem, just letting the MCSG Community know that you can't get your wins legit, thanks and have a nice reputation. Congrats on your non-randy clan "win"!
Flameing?

ArtOfPvPClan

Survivor
Reaction score
We have it that way for the time being Aura. And Like i said before, We said that so u guys would ffa and get the game over with. Anyways, If u would like to finish our battle you let me know. But dont come on the thread and start causing flame because you're too scared to finish a "Scrandy-clan" Battle. Lol... Thanks for the opinion though Mr. 7 clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci