• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArtOfPvP [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
Why is zburgbacher3031 in here, he just followed me and joined this clan just because he thinks I'll recommend him but he has a 1/10 ratio, and got REJECTED AND BURNED by a Trama member....... I don't get why my friends try and join the clans I'm in just cause I'm in them, and they think I'll recommend them but they lack skills to join the clan.
P.s. I've ran into his sorry 3 team and they targeted me, because he was recording. I ruined it by WRECKING the living crap out of them and winning, because we were the only players left. It was quite easy, and zach was the first to get 8-hearted. The last player didn't even touch me.
Why is zburgbacher3031 in here, he just followed me and joined this clan just because he thinks I'll recommend him but he has a 1/10 ratio, and got REJECTED AND BURNED by a Trama member....... I don't get why my friends try and join the clans I'm in just cause I'm in them, and they think I'll recommend them but they lack skills to join the clan.
P.s. I've ran into his sorry 3 team and they targeted me, because he was recording. I ruined it by WRECKING the living crap out of them and winning, because we were the only players left. It was quite easy, and zach was the first to get 8-hearted. The last player didn't even touch me.
To let you know I wanted to join this clan because it is a good clan and also you didn't have to be so rude And some of my old clan members are in this clan but I didn't join because of you.

Godcraft_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:nick
In Game Name:godcraft321
Skype Name:think_logic
Wins:220+
Games Played:2500+

Strengths:Rod,Fns,bow
Weaknesses:Water fights, teams of 3+ hackers
Past Clans:#Unite, SurgeSquad

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah no cookie for you
Give me a CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE NOWWWW

P.s. I think you should move Ch4oticBlitz into nobles. He's quite good.

Last edited:

Makky

Survivor
Reaction score
what the hell is up with the 5-0? take that sht off. you can't DQ us for not ffaing when you told us that you had a randy left as a member. randy clan.

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
what the hell is up with the 5-0? take that sht off. you can't DQ us for not ffaing when you told us that you had a randy left as a member. randy clan.
Are you serious? "What's with the 5-0?" Um.. Maybe cause you guys won't finish the battle?!

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Are you serious? "What's with the 5-0?" Um.. Maybe cause you guys won't finish the battle?!
How many times do i have to say it, we will continue when we feel like it, at the time you asked we just finished a battle with Valor and didn't battle the rest of the day, so please take the win off as it is just a thing that starts flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci